Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Hi all!
Does anyone know what this cute bag is called, what season it’s from, the colour and approximate retail price?
Many thanks!!
View attachment 4572203View attachment 4572205
Oh my gosh, a BV @V0N1B2 hasn’t seen before??! That’s unheard of :smile: Thanks so much, lovely! :flowers:
Thanks so much beautiful!!
I found your bag. It's the Mezzaluna Bag from Spring 2017 and it retailed for $4,350 and later went to the outlets for $1,829. :flowers:

Reactions: 6efox
IMG_2385.JPG IMG_2385.JPG fullsizeoutput_a59.jpeg

I think this is quite an old bag, took a punt, and bought it from the charity shop- other than that I know nothing, I have never had a BV, started with Choo, then onto Chloe and Bal - and finally Chanel and LV. It is quite worn on the piping, but I like it, and I have cleaned it up, and nourished the leather.

Reactions: Doncaster42 and RT1
View attachment 4592496 View attachment 4592496 View attachment 4592497

I think this is quite an old bag, took a punt, and bought it from the charity shop- other than that I know nothing, I have never had a BV, started with Choo, then onto Chloe and Bal - and finally Chanel and LV. It is quite worn on the piping, but I like it, and I have cleaned it up, and nourished the leather.
The information needed to ID the bag would be found on the authenticity tag in the interior pocket.
Looking at the pictures though, it looks like a "New" Ball (2nd generation) in... Limo? It would be from around 2007-ish?
Would need to see a better picture of the heatstamp and authenticity tag before confirming ID and/or authenticity. :flowers:

The information needed to ID the bag would be found on the authenticity tag in the interior pocket.
Looking at the pictures though, it looks like a "New" Ball (2nd generation) in... Limo? It would be from around 2007-ish?
Would need to see a better picture of the heatstamp and authenticity tag before confirming ID and/or authenticity. :flowers:
Thank you so much! I can't find a tag in the inside pocket.... could it have been removed easily? Or possibly it's not a genuine BV.

Thank you so much! I can't find a tag in the inside pocket.... could it have been removed easily? Or possibly it's not a genuine BV.
I mentioned the heatstamp because the one pictured is not what/where I would expect to see on a Ball Bag.
There is an authenticity tag in every genuine BV bag. The one for this bag should be sewn into the (right) side seam of the zippered pocket. They are sewn in - not easily detached.
@septembersiren would be more familiar with this bag than myself. :flowers:

I mentioned the heatstamp because the one pictured is not what/where I would expect to see on a Ball Bag.
There is an authenticity tag in every genuine BV bag. The one for this bag should be sewn into the (right) side seam of the zippered pocket. They are sewn in - not easily detached.
@septembersiren would be more familiar with this bag than myself. :flowers:
I thought that wasn't true for vintage. My authenticated bag, I think from the 90s, doesn't have one. Not that a Ball bag is vintage.

I thought that wasn't true for vintage. My authenticated bag, I think from the 90s, doesn't have one. Not that a Ball bag is vintage.

It depends on what reincarnation this ball bag is
I agree with VON that the heat stamp is in a weird place
The authenticity tag would either be sewn into 1 of 3 places
Inside zipper pocket
Inside the pouch that came with the ball bag
Or in the bottom of the bag
This is not the classic ball bag
And it would be helpful to see the hardware

Reactions: whateve