How MANY Rebecca Minkoff bags do you own?

Love them! I would like the Nikki to be slouchier but I did know that going in. Maybe with some breaking in. It is the glazed leather, not lavender at all. Inside the house it looks brown, and in the sunlight the brown does pick up more of a mauve/ purplish hue but never is a flat out lavender bag.

The MAB totally flattens out when you set it down. I can’t believe the condition of the hardware.
The hardware-do you mean it is in really good condition or bad?

Thank you!

3 pockets.

Do you think this is the stonewash?
OK so it's a MAB, I think it is SW based on the silver hardware, lining, and black zipper track. I have the exact same bag but with brass hardware. The SW leather is stupidly soft and beautiful I think. Mine is wrinkled on the back, probably from being used and being 10+ years old. It doesn't bother me, I just love that bag, it's so slouchy. It's my favorite RM I have.

Love them! I would like the Nikki to be slouchier but I did know that going in. Maybe with some breaking in. It is the glazed leather, not lavender at all. Inside the house it looks brown, and in the sunlight the brown does pick up more of a mauve/ purplish hue but never is a flat out lavender bag.

The MAB totally flattens out when you set it down. I can’t believe the condition of the hardware.
Oh I forgot so say, you can try hanging the Nikki on a doorknob, put a few cans of soup or whatever, and then fold down the middle of the bag so it learns to slouch. I haven't made this very clear so I can show you a pic if you want.

OK so it's a MAB, I think it is SW based on the silver hardware, lining, and black zipper track. I have the exact same bag but with brass hardware. The SW leather is stupidly soft and beautiful I think. Mine is wrinkled on the back, probably from being used and being 10+ years old. It doesn't bother me, I just love that bag, it's so slouchy. It's my favorite RM I have.
I saw a pic of your bag and mine looks very much like that, right down to the tone and leather, except for the SHW. It is so so buttery soft. And when I start carrying it with actual things inside, I am sure it will slouch as it has lost most of its satchel shape. I had thought the MAM would be better size-wise for me, but to my surprise, it doesn't seem unwieldy. I have a purple MAM coming that I won for $19 in great shape, not the finished tassels though.

Reactions: Shelby33
Oh I forgot so say, you can try hanging the Nikki on a doorknob, put a few cans of soup or whatever, and then fold down the middle of the bag so it learns to slouch. I haven't made this very clear so I can show you a pic if you want.
It is on the stiff side but it does bend a little. It just doesn't slouch in the middle "the right way". Great idea! I will try that. :smile:

I saw a pic of your bag and mine looks very much like that, right down to the tone and leather, except for the SHW. It is so so buttery soft. And when I start carrying it with actual things inside, I am sure it will slouch as it has lost most of its satchel shape. I had thought the MAM would be better size-wise for me, but to my surprise, it doesn't seem unwieldy. I have a purple MAM coming that I won for $19 in great shape, not the finished tassels though.
Right, my SW black and night blue MABs are so slouchy that they are not very wide at all. My light grey is not so slouchy and either is my red, and they seem wider. It depends on the leather really.
Oh show me your purple when you get it!!

The softer MABs are sort of like a satchel/hobo in one. It's what I love about them!

Reactions: lightwave
Agreed. The leather is luscious! Do you use the shoulder strap or just the handles on your shoulder, if you don’t hand-carry?
I use the handles on my shoulder for both MAMs and MABs. The strap doesn't look good on me, but it might if I wore it crossbody, which I haven't tried.

Did you get your Seafoam Nikki?
Got it today! And it's perfect!
2019-10-23_15.43.22.jpg 2019-10-23_15.45.19.jpg 2019-10-23_15.38.35.jpg
I am absolutely amazed that I found a mini with CC lining in perfect condition! There are a few pen marks on the bottom lining, which does not bother me a bit. Otherwise inside and outside are pristine, even the underneath of the handle is perfect. Very soft, I LOVE it! I wish I was sure of the color, it looks like Seafoam but I think that did not have CC lining. Who knows, it's a really pretty color though.

Gorgeous!!! That is an amazing find! What a beautiful one. Some people take such good care of their bags and it's nice to find one of them. It slouches so perfectly, I may add. Was it on PM? The inside does look perfect as does the leather.

I love how it looks on you!!!!

Gorgeous!!! That is an amazing find! What a beautiful one. Some people take such good care of their bags and it's nice to find one of them. It slouches so perfectly, I may add. Was it on PM? The inside does look perfect as does the leather.

I love how it looks on you!!!!
Thanks! Found it on ebay when drunk shopping. I don't usually drink, or go on ebay, but discovered Sangria that night and I ended up there. Made the seller an offer and it was accepted right away. Then I was like "oh sh**" but I just got over it now. Did you use any of your new bags today?

Reactions: finer_woman
Thanks! Found it on ebay when drunk shopping. I don't usually drink, or go on ebay, but discovered Sangria that night and I ended up there. Made the seller an offer and it was accepted right away. Then I was like "oh sh**" but I just got over it now. Did you use any of your new bags today?
I wore the MAB today and it was very comfortable! Only had a couple things in it though, my phone (got a new iPhone 11 which is heavier than the iPhone 7, which now feels like a feather in comparison) and wallet. So it had weight but wasn't too bad. The handles have stretched a little bit beyond their round padding but they seem OK, not ripped or anything. Hope they can handle weight!

In my recent bag spree I found them on ebay and all were good. Glad you had good luck there too!! I also just found a full-sized nikki so am waiting on that...a cool brown.