• Speedy 40B DE

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
O.G.
Aug 22, 2013
I love the Speedy. I'm a tote chick as well, so I sold my Speedys to use my Neverfull plus nice leather totes from other companies. But wow, still love the Speedy and "need" one.

At least one for school. Has to be big to carry miscellaneous--pretty much everything I fit in my Neverfull GM. Which, is pretty much "everything." Some days I'm at school from sun up to late night.

One for..."other"...a smaller one. When a tote won't do, but the Neverfull is too big, and I'm not going to cart around a huge Speedy.

I'm open to different prints and materials. It would be nice to have two different prints instead of two mono, or two DE. I'm just at a standstill, so perhaps my friends can help.

Which Speedys? Which sizes? Which prints?

Limitations:
Speedy 35B will most likely only be DE.
Speedy 40B of course only mono.
If 40B is mono, than 25B will most likely be Empreinte since I only like the DE in 30 and above.
Would love the 30B in MWT.
35B and 30B might be too close in size...or will it be?
Will 40B be too big? Hmmm, decisions, decisions!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.05.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.05.43 PM.png
    611.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.06.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.06.15 PM.png
    788.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.06.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.06.47 PM.png
    949.3 KB · Views: 335
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.07.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.07.33 PM.png
    396.1 KB · Views: 339
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.07.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.07.51 PM.png
    526.4 KB · Views: 338
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.09.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.09.16 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 337
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.10.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.10.34 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 345
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.39.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 2.39.03 PM.png
    565.7 KB · Views: 344
I think you really need the speedy in Empreinte for sure! :heart:

I love the Empreinte for the smaller bag when you aren’t in school. The DE Speedy B, or the MWT in 30 or 35 for school would be great. I love the Speedy, you can’t go wrong.

I just wish there were different colors for the Empreinte! Some version of red would be gorgeous! But maybe I could do Black as well. Thank you for your opinions!

Can’t help you with sizes - but just thought I would ask - is your personal ( not school) wardrobe more casual or dressy ( I think mono is more casual)
I would personally want to go mono or Empreinte in smaller size and maybe de in larger bag
Also means it is more carefree

Reactions: JazzyMac
Soooooo....I'm a speedy girl myself. Huge fan! Of your choices, I would vote for a 25 in Empreinte...probably black. And then a 35 B in mon mono. It is lightweight and durable and a great all around bag. Very comfortable and can be loaded down. I feel the 40 is too big, and probably too heavy if it's loaded.

Having said all that, if you decide on a 30, MWT all the way. Love the mono and black handles. I find it to be a great travel bag when worn crossbody.

If you're open to pre-owned, have you considered the Coppola SC? Total love. It was a travesty when they discontinued that bag. Seriously. A travesty.

Can’t help you with sizes - but just thought I would ask - is your personal ( not school) wardrobe more casual or dressy ( I think mono is more casual)
I would personally want to go mono or Empreinte in smaller size and maybe de in larger bag
Also means it is more carefree
Great question! My school wardrobe is TOTALLY casual. Less than casual. I almost feel like I'm a grown woman trying to fit in with "the cool kids," and pulling it off horribly! :biggrin:

Soooooo....I'm a speedy girl myself. Huge fan! Of your choices, I would vote for a 25 in Empreinte...probably black. And then a 35 B in mon mono. It is lightweight and durable and a great all around bag. Very comfortable and can be loaded down. I feel the 40 is too big, and probably too heavy if it's loaded.

Having said all that, if you decide on a 30, MWT all the way. Love the mono and black handles. I find it to be a great travel bag when worn crossbody.

If you're open to pre-owned, have you considered the Coppola SC? Total love. It was a travesty when they discontinued that bag. Seriously. A travesty.
I actually DO love SC, but they are so huge that I like them only for travel.

I just saw the mono Sofia Coppola. I was previously talking about the leather version, but the canvas is PERFECT for what I want. Looks like those measurements match the 40 a bit. Hmmmmm.....

The SC is heavier. In that size, I'd totally go MWT for those dreamy black handles

I LOVE the black on the mono and find it almost indestructible.....but I do not believe it comes in a 40 in MWT.

I just saw the mono Sofia Coppola. I was previously talking about the leather version, but the canvas is PERFECT for what I want. Looks like those measurements match the 40 a bit. Hmmmmm.....

The mono is lighter weight than the leather, obviously, as well. It is a great bag and I find the handles to be much more comfortable to carry...I think because the strap drop in maybe another inch longer. So I can carry it more comfortably in the crook of my arm than my other speedies, if that makes sense. HTH!

Reactions: JazzyMac