Websites that sell real or "inspired" items

candysloft

Jul 14, 2007
i've been checking about different websites selling "authentic" handbags and shoes. Some of the ones I've seen are styledrops.com, eluxury.com, net-a-porter.com and raffaello network. Are these sites selling authentic shoes and handbags? Are there ones to avoid?

I went to Tod's today and the shoes that I want are sold out. Some of the sites have my size.

I would really appreciate a feedback. I do not like buying "inspired" items.

Thanks.

Eluxury is TOTALLY LEGIT.
Net-a-porter, I hear is also legit, although I've never bought any bags there (they dont sell my brand!)

i've been checking about different websites selling "authentic" handbags and shoes. Some of the ones I've seen are styledrops.com, eluxury.com, net-a-porter.com and raffaello network. Are these sites selling authentic shoes and handbags? Are there ones to avoid?

I went to Tod's today and the shoes that I want are sold out. Some of the sites have my size.

I would really appreciate a feedback. I do not like buying "inspired" items.

Thanks.

There is a thread that lists legit handbag websites. If you're looking for a deal, you should def. check out the Deals and Steals subforum. We're all vigilant legit. deal finders here.

Some of the sites I like that sell legit stuff are:
-eluxury
-net-a-porter
-neiman marcus
-nordstroms
-bergdorf
-saks
-adasa
-yoox

There are others. Does anyone know where the full list is located?

There is a thread that lists legit handbag websites. If you're looking for a deal, you should def. check out the Deals and Steals subforum. We're all vigilant legit. deal finders here.

Some of the sites I like that sell legit stuff are:
-eluxury
-net-a-porter
-neiman marcus
-nordstroms
-bergdorf
-saks
-adasa
-yoox

There are others. Does anyone know where the full list is located?

A list of tPF's legit partners is listed here:

http://www.purseblog.com/trusted-authentic-handbag-stores/