Golden Goose

Hi there! Does anyone know if the men's and women's Superstars are the same or very similar? I found a men's pair in size 40 that I love and it's only $300. It would be great to save the money but I want to make sure they are basically the same.

Ladies, eyeing this for my first Superstar.
I already have a Midstar in Leopard print which I found goes really well with my wardrobe which mostly is tone on tone black, white and grey.

Which one do you think it’s more versatile?

Thank you

Attachments

• 32D1AE34-8645-4EDE-AE21-1ED8D29F2DF7.png
    32D1AE34-8645-4EDE-AE21-1ED8D29F2DF7.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 434
  • 2185CFD6-64D1-4400-B36C-8359C3E3F3D1.png
    2185CFD6-64D1-4400-B36C-8359C3E3F3D1.png
    706.2 KB · Views: 434
I’m so confused on sizing between superstar and the slides! I swear I hear 50/50 TTS or size down on the slides! I’m a 39 in superstar (I have 2 pair), a snug fit but enough room for socks (thin). I keep hearing either to get the same size or to size down they’re swimming in their slides! I even called to stores as there is not one near me to try on and I got both different answers one girl said size down the other girl said they are true to size LOL please help! Then I’ll get the mixed answer depends on your foot. I have low arches 10 feet. I don’t want my feet to look like clown shoes LOL! I’m only 5”4 so I have bigger feet for my size but I hate when my toes touch the front! Anyone have any advice?

I’m so confused on sizing between superstar and the slides! I swear I hear 50/50 TTS or size down on the slides! I’m a 39 in superstar (I have 2 pair), a snug fit but enough room for socks (thin). I keep hearing either to get the same size or to size down they’re swimming in their slides! I even called to stores as there is not one near me to try on and I got both different answers one girl said size down the other girl said they are true to size LOL please help! Then I’ll get the mixed answer depends on your foot. I have low arches 10 feet. I don’t want my feet to look like clown shoes LOL! I’m only 5”4 so I have bigger feet for my size but I hate when my toes touch the front! Anyone have any advice?
I’m a 39 in certain superstars and a 40 in others as well as the mid stars. It really depends on the material the shoes are made out of. My glitter MS are a 39 and fit great but my leopard ones are a 40. I have all leather SS that are a 39 and a pair of Suede SS that are a 40. I’ve tried on the slides and they were all leather and I was a 39. I didn’t keep them because the zipper was bothersome.

I’m a 39 in certain superstars and a 40 in others as well as the mid stars. It really depends on the material the shoes are made out of. My glitter MS are a 39 and fit great but my leopard ones are a 40. I have all leather SS that are a 39 and a pair of Suede SS that are a 40. I’ve tried on the slides and they were all leather and I was a 39. I didn’t keep them because the zipper was bothersome.
Oh wow! Thank you this really helps!! I’ve been wanting high tops but now I’m not so sure . The zipper thing I didn’t think of that. And glitter! I was looking at some with sequins (I think they’re sequins not glitter). Geez I guess I’ll stick to superstars or drive an hour to try on . I appreciate your fast respond and honesty with personal experience

Reactions: Iamfashionizta
Oh wow! Thank you this really helps!! I’ve been wanting high tops but now I’m not so sure . The zipper thing I didn’t think of that. And glitter! I was looking at some with sequins (I think they’re sequins not glitter). Geez I guess I’ll stick to superstars or drive an hour to try on . I appreciate your fast respond and honesty with personal experience
Where are you located?

I order a lot of my GG’s from Shopbop. They have a large selection. Very quick delivery and easy return and refund. You might want to try them out.
Thank you! Yes I love Shopbop...I have ordered from there before! I love that they let you use amazon prime shipping!
It's hard bc the ones I want are on poshmark! I did email qoldendgoosedeluxebrand.com and they said order same size as superstar.

Hello everyone! :wave: Late to the party but I’ve finally decided to join. I’m looking to purchase my first GG and I’m soooo confused on which one to get. Here are the four I’m choosing from:

friA67Z.jpg

I’ll mostly use it while traveling and I’m looking for versatility but still with a bit of pop. All opinions are welcome as it’s my first one! :hugs:

I’m nervous about sizing too as I’m mostly 35 (BV, Celine) but I have a few (Valentino) where I’m 36. I think I’m going to stick with a 35.