What lovely Gucci are you using today?

Finally using my large Soho top handle after wanting it for about a year, saving up for it for about three months and when I received it from Gucci dot com I was NOT in love with it and it sat in it's dustbag in my closet, unused until yesterday. I shortenend the long strap and fell back in love with it again. I know, I am just a flip flopper at best!!!!
75241100_542519956572628_266994399982911488_n.jpg
73497939_397869894454224_1131092745641787392_n.jpg

Finally using my large Soho top handle after wanting it for about a year, saving up for it for about three months and when I received it from Gucci dot com I was NOT in love with it and it sat in it's dustbag in my closet, unused until yesterday. I shortenend the long strap and fell back in love with it again. I know, I am just a flip flopper at best!!!!
View attachment 4569432
View attachment 4569436

Gosh you're so brave but I think you did the right thing, very happy for you

View attachment 4569432
View attachment 4569436
A flip flopper with great style, great taste and great vision and for good measure... Now everyone is going to try to find this bag because of your advanced brilliance. We all flip flop over something, whether it's a job, a relationship, how we view ourselves, how we view others, a purchase... it's an art form, and you are a true artist... a visionary. What you are experiencing is a 'Plot Twist'. Just like in a movie or in life... you think you know what's going to happen, but then something happens out of nowhere, and throw you off and have you second guessing. (even in a bad movie) But if you watch the movie until the end or as you see life through and keep living and loving... you find that you've learned something about the movie or about yourself in your life and say.... THIS IS SO GOOD ! (disclaimer... results may vary)
Cheers to plot twists in the movies and in life.
"J!m"

Fully Guccified and heading off to the Nordy party (I forgot to include my Gucci belt bag in the pic, but you can trust it’s being worn! :lol:) Gucci sweatshirt, slides, earrings and bag :heart:
View attachment 4570078
Loving it all stylistbydesign ! So Guccified. I hope you get lots of Gucci Goodies and champagne ! I gotta get on that Nordy list... I haven't shopped there in a while... I hit up 5th Ave NYC too much.
"J!m"

Reactions: stylistbydesign