Bottega Veneta in Action!

A404CA24-AAED-4264-A98C-ED36B3B87790.jpeg We attended the Bay Area Cancer Connections 25th anniversary Silver Lining Gala last Night. It was a wonderful event to celebrate BACC’s support of SF Bay Area women with breast or ovarian cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in early 2016, I became actively involved with the organization as a volunteer and donor. I’m honored to have been selected as a speaker at our upcoming annual conference. Diane, Grietje and I pulled out our BV clutches. I wore my new BV deco inlay bracelet, necklace, and drop earrings.

Last edited:
View attachment 4569775 We attended the Bay Area Cancer Connections 25th anniversary Silver Lining Gala last Night. It was a wonderful event to celebrate BACC’s support of SF Bay Area women with breast or ovarian cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in early 2016, I became actively involved with the organization as a volunteer and donor. I’m honored to have been selected as a speaker at our upcoming annual conference. Diane, Grietje and I pulled out our BV clutches. I wore my new BV deco inlay bracelet, necklace, and drop earrings.
Congratulations! It's admirable that you're involved with such an important cause.

Reactions: diane278 and Mousse
View attachment 4569775 We attended the Bay Area Cancer Connections 25th anniversary Silver Lining Gala last Night. It was a wonderful event to celebrate BACC’s support of SF Bay Area women with breast or ovarian cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in early 2016, I became actively involved with the organization as a volunteer and donor. I’m honored to have been selected as a speaker at our upcoming annual conference. Diane, Grietje and I pulled out our BV clutches. I wore my new BV deco inlay bracelet, necklace, and drop earrings.
You look amazing and congratulations!

Congratulations! You look wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing and reminding us all of such an important cause.

Thats an incredible honor, congratulations :flowers: You look beautiful:smile: