Saint Laurent outlet stores

Hi everyone! I have never been to a YSL outlet before so I’m wanting to get everyone’s thoughts on them before making a trip. What items can you expect to see? Is there a good selection? Do they have current items or only past season? etc.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Hi everyone! I have never been to a YSL outlet before so I’m wanting to get everyone’s thoughts on them before making a trip. What items can you expect to see? Is there a good selection? Do they have current items or only past season? etc.

Thanks in advance for your input!
I just went to the Saint Laurent outlet a few weeks ago. It was definitely worth the trip. What were you looking for and I'll tell you if I saw it there. I saw some college bags, WOCs I wish I took pics.

I just went to the Saint Laurent outlet a few weeks ago. It was definitely worth the trip. What were you looking for and I'll tell you if I saw it there. I saw some college bags, WOCs I wish I took pics.
How is their selection in SLG’s? I have been eyeing a few different YSL SLG’s but want to see all of the color options that are available before I purchase.