Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

I’m late to this Season , on a whim I tried a curious looking scarf only to find that it was THE ONE.
This Autumn is big for brown and earth shades here, after pretty much avoiding all shades of b , I find myself attracted to the deeper chocolates . Juxtapose some orange and almond green, add some stripes; it couldn’t be more retro metro.

I’m into khaki malarkey and checks this year , it looks great with much of my wardrobe.
For once,no regrets.:biggrin:

It’s Mors à Jouets Chemise in Chocolat, Beige, Orange
I don’t think it’s been shown on here before.
You look fabulous in each of these pictures. I love your mixture of earth colors and stripes. Khaki is a good look for your coloring. If Toundra ever comes back as a bag color, hold it up to yourself. Toundra is khaki and I bet it looks great on you.

Frou Frou,
(I accidentally quoted inside this message.) I shall begin again....
Your scarf is FABULOUS!! The design and colors are divine and look amazing on you! These are my colors, too! I can't justify another brown scarf for this season, but if I could , this would be my choice! Congrats!!!
Lady B, your chocolate Patrisserie had me hooked the first your you modeled it and now I'm happy to say I also have one. YUM!

Thank you every for the likes and the kind comments. :ty: :flowers:

Yes, this is $950/830€. It is definitely more expensive in comparison to its predecessor, a 90cm for SS18 but there's also significantly more detail/work for this scarf despite it's smaller size at 75cm. The marbled hem truly adds to it being a standout. :yes:
I agree, the hem is stunning! Such a beautiful piece.

Reactions: Julide and Meta
Reactions: Meta
You look fabulous in each of these pictures. I love your mixture of earth colors and stripes. Khaki is a good look for your coloring. If Toundra ever comes back as a bag color, hold it up to yourself. Toundra is khaki and I bet it looks great on you.

Many thanks Eagle, Toundra does sound beautiful , I’ll have to investigate !

Perfect...love the look! You are rockin’ the socks!

Hopiko, thank you and glad you like my crazy socks :biggrin:
Fabulous! Perfect scarf for you, and the photos are gorgeous. Love your style.

You’re kind , thanks ,you’re pretty stylish yourself !

I thought I was finished with this season but I'm very inspired by the choices of @frou frou and @azukitea recently plus there are a couple of elusive cw of scarves that I should have bought when I first saw them (and therefore not naming because I'm hunting)

Seeing Garde-robe Pop IRL too today I was also very smitten and will give it another go when less tired. If anyone thinks 90s are stuffy and uncool, that's going to change your mind.

Great season.