NOT a bag, but this beauty...

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
My foray into my first Hermes bag was sadly unfruitful. Although the Evelyne suited my very casual lifestyle it was too heavy for me. In her place I found this beautiful and striking Heure H, 26x26. Don’t laugh but what sold me was that beautiful Malta blue Epsom strap with the white stitching. I was considering a JLC duetto just recently but didn’t love the feel of the blue alligator strap. This strap is unbelievably comfortable. I love the shiny silver hardware and white face with the white sunburst detail in the center. The face curves ever so slightly hugging the contour of your wrist. I love checking the time. So even if I can’t yet do H bags, I am obsessed with their accessories.
F40D3953-2733-4316-BCA0-5F0834CAE753.jpeg F695737B-C167-4CAA-8197-3982230EC4F8.jpeg

It’s lovely! Congrats! That’s too bad on the Evelyne, it’s one of my favorites and my most comfortable. FWIW the toile ones are a bit lighter than the full leather (speaking as someone else who can’t carry a heavy bag).
Thank you. I Am sad but I’ll probably head back to designer’s with lighter bags like LVs mahina line. Leather but very light. I will keep stalking H accessories though. Their pieces are so beautifully made.

My foray into my first Hermes bag was sadly unfruitful. Although the Evelyne suited my very casual lifestyle it was too heavy for me. In her place I found this beautiful and striking Heure H, 26x26. Don’t laugh but what sold me was that beautiful Malta blue Epsom strap with the white stitching. I was considering a JLC duetto just recently but didn’t love the feel of the blue alligator strap. This strap is unbelievably comfortable. I love the shiny silver hardware and white face with the white sunburst detail in the center. The face curves ever so slightly hugging the contour of your wrist. I love checking the time. So even if I can’t yet do H bags, I am obsessed with their accessories.
View attachment 4567754 View attachment 4567755

It’s really beautiful on you. The perfect blue. Just lovely. Congratulations! :balloon:

Reactions: EpiFanatic
I understand your obsession! I love this watch... and that strap. I have this version in gold hardware and literally wear it everyday. Simple and elegant. Congrats!!!

Reactions: EpiFanatic