Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Looks like Caleche Elastique... which, strangely enough, I was wearing today!
Another one to cross off the list for me, then. I bought one horse-y scarf this season (Garde Robe Pop) and have my eye potentially on two more (La Cite Cavaliere and Pegase Paysage) I have sworn to not buy any more scarves after that with horses, carriages or equestrian themes!

Reactions: keodi and Julide
Okay! Elated! Not crazy about any of these, except the Savanna Dance, and I have two already....this means I needn’t feel too bad about the many scarves I bought this year, and last. Or my resale purchases, as I find Hermes is trending in a sort of “mashup” style that I do not appreciate. One or two per season is fine, but these polka dotted, defaced older designs are not creative, or innovative. They should get back to cultivating their present and newer artists, in my view...of course it’s only my view. It may cost more for the copyright of the image, than printing polka dots or flowers over a traditional image that they have already acquired, but it maintains the quality, and integrity of the brand and also shows respect for the original work of art on which they built their brand. if they don’t love and respect their designs, why should the public...? I don’t like a moustache on the Mona Lisa. I can buy a print and do that myself....