Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I'm doomed - I like most of it already, especially the space station, interwoven braids, footballers and the apparent non-mashup of the Della Cavalleria animals - oh happy day! And is that Kelly in barenia? Looks like barenia....................But back to scarves - really need a cashmere one so here's hoping the colours suit me this coming season.

Thrilled to see Naissance d'une idee coming back ( in a 70cm?) and surprised to see Projets Carres return but those fly whisks do look spectacular - it is a classic after all.

Last edited:
Thanks @Angelian. Haven’t even really started wearing my AW scarves that I am already considering which ones to get from the next season’s offering.
I like the « deconstructed » horse. The weaving looks rather thin and reminds me of an « all wool » 140 I got a few years back (« deboutonné »).
Not sure I’d really like footballers’ legs around my neck and will definitely pass on that one.
The FSH model (could be called « piqué sellier »?) looks like an exceptional to me.
Also missed out on ClF and Savanna Dance before. I am yet to try the wash finish (getting my first one soon as a gift and hope I won’t be disappointed as one of my reasons to buy so many scarves is that I really prefer them crisp and a bit stiff) and I am not impressed by the thinner summer silk in the 140 format.

I just realized that this is an original CW so I think this is a wash scarf. They have been redoing the fan favorites in the wash design. I am all in because I don’t have this colour!!:giggle:

On closer inspection. I’m not sure. But I am so excited! I just can’t wait!:happydance:

I could do a wash scarf and don’t have one yet, as long as it’s not a regular 90, try to avoid those! It does look a lot like this one, but at least the border colour is different:
E1175816-A233-44E2-9C6B-1DE6DBC5E53D.jpeg 74BCC92A-BC3D-4601-AF7F-5BA5CBE105DA.jpeg

I just realized that this is an original CW so I think this is a wash scarf. They have been redoing the fan favorites in the wash design. I am all in because I don’t have this colour!!:giggle:

On closer inspection. I’m not sure. But I am so excited! I just can’t wait!:happydance:
What size would wash be? The original 70s of this design are already super-soft.

Reactions: cherryblossum
I think that is one of the reasons I have had a positive response to the pictures so far - I really want true-red scarves. Most of the recent Hermes reds in silk tend towards an orangey tone which does nothing for me. And not enough silk has been going towards the 'rouge H' and burgundy shades either. The reissued Etriers looks likely to come home with me if the red is true. But as usual in press day pics the merchandisers will have picked a couple of colour families to work with for dramatic effect. Lots of happy pink on show.

And I think of the two scarves to the left of Etriers the top one is a re-imagined Calenque ( presented upside down with added dots in the background) but the bottom one looks new - shouldn't be surprised to learn if its a Pierre Marie design judging from this great distance.