Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell in love with Mountain Zebra, worn it again today :blush:with my favorite knot :loveeyes:. Please, excuse me for not participate in this week's theme. :blush::giggle::hbeat:
No excuses necessary! We want your Scarf of the Day!
The themes are for fun, and so that we can see our collex with new appreciation.

BTW, some of the plants in Mountain Zebra are consumed for medicinal purposes, so you'd be right on theme.
From Alice Shirley's Instagram post about MZ: "Fynbos needs protecting, its plants are rare and beautiful and sources of traditional medicine, the knowledge of which has been partially lost, waiting to be rediscovered."

No excuses necessary! We want your Scarf of the Day!
The themes are for fun, and so that we can see our collex with new appreciation.

BTW, some of the plants in Mountain Zebra are consumed for medicinal purposes, so you'd be right on theme.
From Alice Shirley's Instagram post about MZ: "Fynbos needs protecting, its plants are rare and beautiful and sources of traditional medicine, the knowledge of which has been partially lost, waiting to be rediscovered."
:biggrin::love::tup:Thanks for your information on the medicine part, then i am on theme:happydance:
here i was yesterday and today:giggle:

Attachments

• D433177C-10B2-4FBF-B642-966920F8DD9E.jpeg
    D433177C-10B2-4FBF-B642-966920F8DD9E.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 290
Electrique - I read that D. Rybaltchenko meant this to represent festivals, a circus, or Broadway. Not sure if this is true but I could see that it could be! So festivals are fun - rides, games and festival food... also known as ‘If you can fry it and put a stick in it, it’s festival food’. Woot! Also caramel apples. :heart:
View attachment 4567415
View attachment 4567414
Electrique isn't my type of design, so I'm very happy that you are here to let me ogle vicariously and not feel tempted to get one :loveeyes:

On theme: Silk Mix shows off some drinking at the concert, but I’ve yet to find the “be happy” brownies.
View attachment 4567449

Off Theme: had some “blue-eyed menace” help with collex airing today.
View attachment 4567450
:lol: The last time I came across the term "blue-eyed menace", it was used to describe Agent 007!

:biggrin::love::tup:Thanks for your information on the medicine part, then i am on theme:happydance:
here i was yesterday and today:giggle:
Lovely cw of MZ!

Picnics are social gatherings with food and drink! L'elegance et le Confort en Automobile is designed to look like a picnic blanket, and you can see picnic sets designed by H depicted twice on the scarf. No food, though, the artist got there too early :P
(Forgot to add: this was a ripple effect scarf from @momasaurus. I had to get one after she showed hers on SOTD a few years ago.)
PicsArt_10-18-03.06.21.jpg

Last edited:
Twinsie! I have pic of the other food guy on Bains, although I don't have a clue what he's selling :confused1:
View attachment 4566636

Thanks to you and bunnycat this cw of Bains is at the top of my wishlist! Fabulous!
Axis Mundi yesterday. With food for people (and goats):

View attachment 4566590

View attachment 4566591

And Bains d'H:

I'm going with Hot Dog Man and The Chef on this one, while eating my own (meat free) quickie breakfast sausage link before going out for a walk....

View attachment 4566593
View attachment 4566594
View attachment 4566592

wow Bunnycat! Axis Mundi Moussie! Perfect with that t-shirt and horn necklace. Love the entire look!

On theme: Silk Mix shows off some drinking at the concert, but I’ve yet to find the “be happy” brownies.
View attachment 4567449

Off Theme: had some “blue-eyed menace” help with collex airing today.
View attachment 4567450
Twins on the Silk Mix and "sort of" twins on the blue eyed sweet kitty! (I'll have to post a pic of my sweet thing).
Silk Mix was an unexpected delight for me. I loved the wild concerts back in the day and had to have it. I feel like I could spend hours looking at all the details in this one.

Picnics are social gatherings with food and drink! L'elegance et le Confort en Automobile is designed to look like a picnic blanket, and you can see picnic sets designed by H depicted twice on the scarf. No food, though, the artist got there too early :P
(Forgot to add: this was a ripple effect scarf from @momasaurus. I had to get one after she showed hers on SOTD a few years ago.)
View attachment 4567898
Great pix! I love this scarf. I traded in my pink CW for this blue/green that you have!

Electrique isn't my type of design, so I'm very happy that you are here to let me ogle vicariously and not feel tempted to get one :loveeyes:

:lol: The last time I came across the term "blue-eyed menace", it was used to describe Agent 007!

Lovely cw of MZ!
Thank you - glad to ‘help’! :giggle: This is one I like better tied, than flat - plus I like orange!
This one is marvelous with a white blouse! It's all about the scarf.

I keep talking myself out of needing this scarf. Love this colorway!
Thank you! :hugs:

Reactions: xincinsin
Twins on the Silk Mix and "sort of" twins on the blue eyed sweet kitty! (I'll have to post a pic of my sweet thing).
Silk Mix was an unexpected delight for me. I loved the wild concerts back in the day and had to have it. I feel like I could spend hours looking at all the details in this one.
What did I miss :wtf:? I unfortunately had no wild concerts in my youth :crybaby: I think my lil sis went to one. She came back with ringing in her ears :rolleyes:

Great pix! I love this scarf. I traded in my pink CW for this blue/green that you have!
Twins! :hugs:

Well roses are used to flavor syrups, drinks and desserts so I guess my Rose pour Alma qualifies for the theme :biggrin:
Looks like I'm implementing the current season Hermes blue/pink color family in my outfit today! I do love those two colors together...
:tup: I love Rose Syrup. Une Rose Pour Alma ties really pretty. :girlsigh:

Electrique - I read that D. Rybaltchenko meant this to represent festivals, a circus, or Broadway. Not sure if this is true but I could see that it could be! So festivals are fun - rides, games and festival food... also known as ‘If you can fry it and put a stick in it, it’s festival food’. Woot! Also caramel apples. :heart:
View attachment 4567415
View attachment 4567414
Yummy!! :smile:

Absolutely! I can’t tell you how many of these “guys” look like my PH—practice husband—from the 70s!

Reactions: FizzyWater
Status
Not open for further replies.