Instant Bday Reveal and a thank You!

Birkinitis

Jul 13, 2018
Adios 50’s, enter 60’s! Happy 60th Birthday to me with a thank you to each member of this H forum who, through sound advice, encouragement and experience, helped me obtain my two HOLY Grails. For me, all it took was an appreciation of the brand beyond just the bags, determination, patience, money and really understanding the advice I received from my very first post to this forum 16 months ago. For the love of Gold, here is my birthday haul instant reveal and a few additional pics of each with some of my favorite art.
Birkin and Kelly tower.jpg Birkin and Kelly.jpg
Birkin.jpg Kelly.jpg

Adios 50’s, enter 60’s! Happy 60th Birthday to me with a thank you to each member of this H forum who, through sound advice, encouragement and experience, helped me obtain my two HOLY Grails. For me, all it took was an appreciation of the brand beyond just the bags, determination, patience, money and really understanding the advice I received from my very first post to this forum 16 months ago. For the love of Gold, here is my birthday haul instant reveal and a few additional pics of each with some of my favorite art.
View attachment 4567578 View attachment 4567579
View attachment 4567580 View attachment 4567581
Wow...congrats and happy birthday !

Reactions: Birkinitis
Congrats!
How long were you in the waitlist for?
Thank you. I don't know about the term "waitlist." I made my wish list apparent the first time that I walked into the store 16 months ago and was assigned an SA. A brand NEW SA. A gold Birkin 30, Togo, Gold hardware, no veining. Kelly 28 on the list, same spec. My darling SA took notes and we formed a very interesting and fun friendship from the first time I met him.