Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

Hi lovely TPFers,

i am currently looking for a pair of H boots which I can wear on a rainy/snowy day.. any recommendations?

Any input would be appreciated..TIA

Only H could get me to buy booties in the Summer! LOOOVE THEM!!!

Volver 60 ankle boot
Ankle boot in knit with "Clic! C'est noue" motif, Ex-Libris motif in calfskin and horseshoe shaped heel
Measures 2.4" heel
online now... https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/volver-60-ankle-boot-H192034Zv02370/

Your pictures look really great and make me want these but I’m a bit late as they are no longer available in my store. How are these boots holding up? Did they stretch by any chance? I am trying to find one and I’m in between sizes so not sure if I should look for 36.5 or get 37. Thanks in advance.

Your pictures look really great and make me want these but I’m a bit late as they are no longer available in my store. How are these boots holding up? Did they stretch by any chance? I am trying to find one and I’m in between sizes so not sure if I should look for 36.5 or get 37. Thanks in advance.
I haven't worn mine yet. I bought them when they were first released and it was Summertime.... and I haven't had an occasion to wear them yet but they are definitely TTS and comfortable. I have worn them around my house to ensure they are comfy. The fabric is a bit stiff.... the fabric is VERY thick, nothing like the way sock sneakers feel... so I highly doubt they will stretch out.

I haven't worn mine yet. I bought them when they were first released and it was Summertime.... and I haven't had an occasion to wear them yet but they are definitely TTS and comfortable. I have worn them around my house to ensure they are comfy. The fabric is a bit stiff.... the fabric is VERY thick, nothing like the way sock sneakers feel... so I highly doubt they will stretch out.
Thank you for the feedback. I shall try my luck for the search. Appreciate it.

I've had these since spring and worn them a few times. They don't stretch much, the fabric is pretty stiff.

Part 1:
I’m back home from my pairs trip and would like to share my full experience.

Saturday Nov 16:
My mum, my sister and me applied for an appointment for Monday the day we arrive and were rejected.

Tuesday Nov 19: we were rejected again for Tuesday. So I queued for George V at 9:50 am notice that the store opens at 10:15, there were 30 people ahead of me already, so by the time it was my turn it was 10:30 and all appointment were taken. At 12 pm, we went to serves and again no appointment.

Wednesday and Thursday:
we were rejected again and I had work on both days so did not queue or visit any store.

Friday: Again, the three of us was rejected for the 5th time, so my sister and I decided to visit the store to check if they had any cancellation. we arrived at around 2 pm asked for a cancellation and they told us to come back at 4 pm.

We walked around store and went to the shoes department, I tried on the Neo ankle boot and they had a new black one with gold hardware! It matches my Kelly perfectly so i bought it.

The SA ask if he can help us after we have tried items from RTW and i said yes i want an appointment for bags. he said ok come with me, we went down again to the appointment desk.he asked the lady to fit me in for an appointment and she was so annoyed and looked at me and said " we are very busy, let her try online" they then started speaking in French which i don’t understand. The SA then asked me to come back in 30 mins and they will be able to help me.

so I waited and went back in 30 mins, at this point it was 3:30 pm, i was so annoyed by the lady at the appointment desk, I tried to ask her about the appointment as i was asked to be back and she just left me and walked away.

Another SA witnessed everything so he offered to help and asked me what happened. i told him that i have been trying for days and showed him the texts. he checked in the system and was able to see that I have actually applied and got rejected ( btw i was able to see everything he is doing and it was an actual system where it shows how many time you applied and the phone number you have used).

I had no idea they sell the Neo boots in gold hardware! Can you post a photo of them when you get a chance?

I have been wearing them in misty weather and they have held up very well. They are slightly higher than my typical boots but are comfortable and dressy enough to wear for business meetings. They stretch to put on and off but have not stretched out.

Reactions: cloee
Has anyone started wearing their Veo boots? I am thinking of getting a pair but not sure how comfortable they are for walking and whether the leather can withstand wet weather. Any feedback would be really useful. Thanks!

Reactions: Etriers