A tale of two knots....

We’ll find a black one...
I saw a post i think u made a few days ago about a bag u returned to TRR , with undescribed condition issues, that they then relisted and for the lufe of me i cannot find it now that i want to add to the chat! Ive just checked a bunch of threads :facepalm: I am seeing a couple of knots and a couple of other BV bags on TRR and I am gun-shy with the no return policy on sale bags...i had a bad experience with them last year, another not as described bag i had to open a case to get my refund....but they have some amazing BV bags ....have a lot of you here bought BV bags on TRR with no issues?

I saw a post i think u made a few days ago about a bag u returned to TRR , with undescribed condition issues, that they then relisted and for the lufe of me i cannot find it now that i want to add to the chat! Ive just checked a bunch of threads :facepalm: I am seeing a couple of knots and a couple of other BV bags on TRR and I am gun-shy with the no return policy on sale bags...i had a bad experience with them last year, another not as described bag i had to open a case to get my refund....but they have some amazing BV bags ....have a lot of you here bought BV bags on TRR with no issues?
I've made over a dozen purchases from TRR and have sent two back. Two others had significant issues that were minimized in the description but I kept them and rehabbed them because I loved the styles. I've received some bags that were in great condition. So it's a bit of a crap shoot. The bags I've returned have been final sale bags but they've refunded me fully on them.
I think it depends on whoever is doing the listings as to what the description includes, I don't know if they have a standard they're all supposed to adhere to. From what I understand on reading here on TPF, quota seems to be a big deal for the worker bees at TRR so I would imagine some things get a cursory look-over.
It may not be the site for those looking for perfection. Some of the bags I've received have had no issues whatsoever and I got them at decent prices, so I keep buying. I know of one other TPFer who told me she was ultimately told she couldn't return any more bags but I think she did return quite a few. I've had no problems returning items to them and they're refunded my shipping as well.

Reactions: jbags07
I have purchased 6 bags from TRR, mostly in another brand that were all in very good to like new condition. The one final sale BV bag I got was missing a zipper pull that was not disclosed in the description but the bag is still functional and in excellent condition otherwise. Thankfully, I haven't had any significant issues with final sale items.

Reactions: jbags07
I've made over a dozen purchases from TRR and have sent two back. Two others had significant issues that were minimized in the description but I kept them and rehabbed them because I loved the styles. I've received some bags that were in great condition. So it's a bit of a crap shoot. The bags I've returned have been final sale bags but they've refunded me fully on them.
I think it depends on whoever is doing the listings as to what the description includes, I don't know if they have a standard they're all supposed to adhere to. From what I understand on reading here on TPF, quota seems to be a big deal for the worker bees at TRR so I would imagine some things get a cursory look-over.
It may not be the site for those looking for perfection. Some of the bags I've received have had no issues whatsoever and I got them at decent prices, so I keep buying. I know of one other TPFer who told me she was ultimately told she couldn't return any more bags but I think she did return quite a few. I've had no problems returning items to them and they're refunded my shipping as well.
Ok great, thank you for sharing! I do tend to want to buy bags in excellent or like new condition. And usually Yoogis or FP are my go-to for other brands. Easy returns, and generally bags are as described. But i am really loving BV bags, all kinds not just knots. And there aren’t a ton of bags on those sites...the ones there are the very large ones and I am a small to medium bag gal.

TRR and Tradsey have the best selections it seems....with TRR i do-not like a no return policy if a bag winds up having undescribed issues. My one experience with TRR was a an LV bag listed as excellent but had the worst musty odor ever. They would not take it back and i had to force a return thru a paypal case. But they took your 2 final sale bags back no problem?

You also mentioned rehabbing. If a BV bag has scuffs and wear , it is possible to rehab it yourself? Do you mind sharing what you do? I would be very interested. I am seeing so many older BV bags that are just fabulous but have wear to them. I am loving the older styles, the more i see them....besides the Lauren clutch and the mini pouch 20, most of what is up on the BV website right now is not very appealing to me....

I have purchased 6 bags from TRR, mostly in another brand that were all in very good to like new condition. The one final sale BV bag I got was missing a zipper pull that was not disclosed in the description but the bag is still functional and in excellent condition otherwise. Thankfully, I haven't had any significant issues with final sale items.
Ok great! Thank you for sharing...there are some great knots and also some other fabulous BV bags on TRR right now....

E373CB7B-680D-41DB-86AA-41EF11587769.jpeg I found this beautiful knot on TRR today, for a great price, and it should arrive sometime next week...:yahoo: still hunting origami and galuchat - both in Nero, but this one will be my first “keeper’ hopefully!

Reactions: dolali