October Purchases!

My SA at Walton Street took me out for lunch yesterday (birthday) The boutique also gave me the most beautiful flowers and gifts. I bought the other hair accessory from the FW collection in Paris earlier this week. I'm now on ban island until the Spring...and it feels good
Is that a scarf? If so, how much was it? Love the color!

Happy belated birthday

My first ever Chanel purchase!!! Everyone kept telling me no don't get it, it's not classic but I just find that I have plenty of time before I start into getting classics so I went with my heart and got the bag I've always wanted! I loved this bag when it first came out but could not afford it at the time. Fast forward a couple of years and I have still always been searching for it and it finally popped up on Fashionphile and I couldn't say no. The condition was listed as excellent but it is really like new. The only thing is that it didn't come with its box which I would have loved to have as it is my first Chanel but oh well not the end of the world. Anyways thanks for letting me share! *sorry about the dirty mirror!*
IMG_3131.jpgIMG_3134.JPGIMG_3136.jpg

Last edited:
My first ever Chanel purchase!!! Everyone kept telling me no don't get it, it's not classic but I just find that I have plenty of time before I start into getting classics so I went with my heart and got the bag I've always wanted! I loved this bag when it first came out but could not afford it at the time. Fast forward a couple of years and I have still always been searching for it and it finally popped up on Fashionphile and I couldn't say no. The condition was listed as excellent but it is really like new. The only thing is that it didn't come with its box which I would have loved to have as it is my first Chanel but oh well not the end of the world. Anyways thanks for letting me share! *sorry about the dirty mirror!*
View attachment 4562587View attachment 4562586View attachment 4562588

Congrats on your 1st Chanel! I love it! Get what makes you happy and makes your heart sing. Don’t put too much stock on what others say/think. Fine to get other’s opinion but at the end of the day it’s YOUR collection. Curate it how you wish. Enjoy your new beauty!!

My SA at Walton Street took me out for lunch yesterday (birthday) The boutique also gave me the most beautiful flowers and gifts. I bought the other hair accessory from the FW collection in Paris earlier this week. I'm now on ban island until the Spring...and it feels good
One more thing... Can you please post modeling shots? :smile: