ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

View attachment 4537760
Unfortunately I haven’t been unable to wear my original wedding set for several years due to several hand surgeries. Back in 2017, we thought trying a different kind of setting might allow me to wear a wedding ring again.
View attachment 4537769
I found several rings that would work and had our Jeweler design a setting that incorporated everything I liked. We had my original diamond reset for our 25th Anniversary and then My DH had the wedding band made for me for Christmas.
View attachment 4537770

Looks perfect & unique! Happy you can enjoy your beautiful diamond again.

Reactions: chessmont
2E5566B4-DF20-4639-9472-979111AB6DEE-XL.jpg

My ring!
Ooh! Is this a Heidi Gibson ring?

Not technically “mine” anymore - my boyfriend ordered this ring in for me a week ago, and since something went wrong with the order, 1) the surprise was ruined and 2) I had to ship it back immediately ): Now in mourning for this lovely piece
View attachment 4561613
Indeed the ring is beautiful, classy, elegant and it suits you very well. Hopefully something could be done:smile:)

Not technically “mine” anymore - my boyfriend ordered this ring in for me a week ago, and since something went wrong with the order, 1) the surprise was ruined and 2) I had to ship it back immediately ): Now in mourning for this lovely piece
View attachment 4561613

I’m sorry about the order issues. Hopefully you get your gorgeous ring back soon! Congrats on your engagement!