Anyone familiar with Marla Aaron's jewelry?

GASP! She's so innovative! I'll have to see what sizes she makes these in. I want a medium lock or a bolt lock... but if I like the look of my first or last initial, (or hubby's) then I might get one of these next instead...

I was just looking at those on Instagram, they are great! My first initial is D, which isn't an interesting one, but I love some of these.
I ended up getting a star lock, which I like wearing with my medium. I'm going to sell my bolt lock.

I was just looking at those on Instagram, they are great! My first initial is D, which isn't an interesting one, but I love some of these.
I ended up getting a star lock, which I like wearing with my medium. I'm going to sell my bolt lock.

Was the bolt lock not as versatile as you hoped? I'm on the fence about getting one...

I have a medium and I tried to wear them together. The bolt just didn't sit as nicely when linked through the medium lock as the star does. It does look nice on its own chain. I'll try to take photos this weekend.

Oh, I see. I want a medium lock but it’s a bit pricy; so I’m waiting. Wold love to see pics of yours. :amuse:

Was the bolt lock not as versatile as you hoped? I'm on the fence about getting one...
Sorry, these are terrible photos,but hopefully helpful. I do love the bolt lock, if I had second chain, I would wear it separately from the medium. To wear them together, I have it in the loop of the chain, not the lock. The star lock is a bit larger, so you have more options of interlocking them. I promised myself I would sell the bolt to pay for the star....but it's hard to part with it.
IMG_5213.jpeg IMG_0085.jpeg IMG_5214.jpeg

The Letter Locks have arrived, and they are cute as can be. The prices kinda surprised me; they all start in the 4-figure range. Looks like I'll be sitting this collection out; I'd rather have a solid gold medium lock, which is under $900.MA new.png