Just a quick ? about the birth of modern luxery

Try going to your local book shop - they might have some copies. Can't always rely on the internet. I saw one not long ago in one of the bookshops here in Dubai. I got my copy nearly 2 years ago whilst on holiday in bangkok. Did'nt realise that I had made such a good investment! Just keep digging. Perhaps you'll come across someone who doesn't know the value. Good luck!

Try going to your local book shop - they might have some copies. Can't always rely on the internet. I saw one not long ago in one of the bookshops here in Dubai. I got my copy nearly 2 years ago whilst on holiday in bangkok. Did'nt realise that I had made such a good investment! Just keep digging. Perhaps you'll come across someone who doesn't know the value. Good luck!

I've checked all the borders and B&N in my area. I guess i'l try calling all the non-chain book stores next.

yes, the book has been out of print. the only way you can get it is through ebay. i sold mine for 350. good luck on finding one!!! it really is a great book, very heavy though.