Croisette vs Favorite MM

lvoergirly

Oct 3, 2019
55163EF5-29F9-4076-917C-1502095FB919.jpeg 7FC4F869-821E-40A2-8435-57B3BA06154F.jpeg I am absolutely in love with the DA print and have been contemplating adding this print to my collection. However, I’m stuck on which one I want, not sure if I want the Croisette or the favorite MM. I do know the favorite MM is a bit harder to find and that’s ok. It’s not going to be an everyday bag but I do plan on using whichever one I get as much as I can and are not going to be seasonally bags. I’d gladly appreciate all feedback. Xx

I am absolutely in love with the DA print and have been contemplating adding this print to my collection. However, I’m stuck on which one I want, not sure if I want the Croisette or the favorite MM. I do know the favorite MM is a bit harder to find and that’s ok. It’s not going to be an everyday bag but I do plan on using whichever one I get as much as I can and are not going to be seasonally bags. I’d gladly appreciate all feedback. XxC1800F1E-97DF-4CFD-812A-CE8646CAD1FC.jpeg 3BD8A9EF-46D1-41DD-A35E-57ACCAF4C082.jpeg

Reactions: jbags07
what’s your dilemma with your them? They both hold about the same amount and are cross bodies. The fav has a magnetic closure, so not as secure as the lock on the croisette. The fav is more casual, the croisette more feminine. I have both and use both equally often.

what’s your dilemma with your them? They both hold about the same amount and are cross bodies. The fav has a magnetic closure, so not as secure as the lock on the croisette. The fav is more casual, the croisette more feminine. I have both and use both equally often.
You actually answered my dilema lol. I’m not sure as to which one can be more of a “causal” yet not super casual bag. I do love the lock on the croisette but I’ve heard it’s hard to access sometimes.

Croisette >>>> Favorite.

I really think part of the Favorite's popularity is that it has a more affordable price tag. I would choose the Croisette over the Favorite any day.
i second this. i have been looking at these two crossbody bags as well as the LV cléry and i think i have just about decided that the Favorite isn't the aesthetic i am going for, its a bit more casual. good luck and let us know what you decide!

Reactions: lvoergirly
I prefer the Favorite because it fits what I was looking for in that bag, which is casual and easy to get in and out of. Also, since it’s one of the more “affordable” LV bags, I don’t have to baby it as much as I would my PM or Vavin or other bags. It all depends on what you’re going for, I love the Croisette too but I was looking for a more casual bag so the Favorite fit that bill.

Croisette. I have the favorite in azur and while it looks cute I don’t love it. Doesn’t hold much and the closure is not secure enough for my taste. I think the croisette is more of a handbag you’ll use more often.

I prefer the look of the favorite especially if you’re going to wear it crossbody. I think either bag can be very casual or dressed up. Removing the favorite leather strap immediately makes it a lil more dressy.

I do not like the tassel on the Croisette but it’s removable... I don’t love the favorite leather strap though, I don’t know why they didn’t make it like the Eva strap.

You actually answered my dilema lol. I’m not sure as to which one can be more of a “causal” yet not super casual bag. I do love the lock on the croisette but I’ve heard it’s hard to access sometimes.
The lock on the croisette is not bad. It hasn’t deterred me from using it but the fav is definitely more casual. However I do think the Azur croisette is more casual than the DE one. I’d get the croisette in this case, I think it looks better of the two.