What lovely Gucci are you using today?

I think this looks great! I love it. It’s a very small bag indeed but if it can carry your essentials, I don’t think it looks dumb at all.

Thanks you for your opinion! I bought it to use as a clutch for a wedding. I usually only carry large LV totes (bc as a mom they are so handy), but this was my first Gucci purchase - I don’t know why I haven’t been buying Gucci more often - I’m hooked! I am going on a trip and thought this would be double as a clutch for evenings out and crossbody for sightseeing. I probably should have purchased the bigger size but I literally wanted the smallest thing to fit my phone, cards/cash and lip gloss and this works. Didn’t think about the size to my body ratio looking stupid till afterwards

Thanks you for your opinion! I bought it to use as a clutch for a wedding. I usually only carry large LV totes (bc as a mom they are so handy), but this was my first Gucci purchase - I don’t know why I haven’t been buying Gucci more often - I’m hooked! I am going on a trip and thought this would be double as a clutch for evenings out and crossbody for sightseeing. I probably should have purchased the bigger size but I literally wanted the smallest thing to fit my phone, cards/cash and lip gloss and this works. Didn’t think about the size to my body ratio looking stupid till afterwards
It’s perfect. I have a lot of lv too but I adore Gucci. I have a small size Dionysus in pink. Thought I wanted mini but small holds more. For your purposes your bag is perfect though. Then you can get a larger Gucci for those days you need to carry more lol. I’m an enabler.

Reactions: IwearLV2HideMyUgly