You could at least put it on the table!

Daloo3aJulz

palestinian princess
Jun 12, 2007
So.....today I debuted my Spy....we went denim window shopping(hey, I'm broke from getting the spy, ok?) and at first I drove and told him to hold my baby...and he puts it in the backseat...I was about to put the seatbelt on it, no joke, but then he looked at me knowing what I was thinking about doing and told me to hurry up. Anyways she was safe back there as we arrive to the store.

I walk in and immediately start looking at the new 7FAM and such and asking about the washes and all. I find the new Ginger in Daytona wash and go to try it on. I give the DH my baby again and although the floor looks pretty clean, I wouldn't put her there....well, he does.

I look at him and say "you could at least put it on the table next to you..." I really would have nagged his arse off, but I didn't want the sales lady to look at me like I was a psycho....

eww boys are gross and have cooties. :yucky:Mine used to put his clean clothes on the toilet seat..uhh hello what are the hooks and rods for? Not to mention counter-top space? He pretty much knows how to handle my preciouses (bags) though, no toilet action there. Its still gross when he does random things like throwing his smelly gym clothes on top of my yummy-leather-smelling preciouses.:sweatdrop: I feel ya, you weren't being silly or anything!

I agree, it's all about the training. When I met my bf he would just drop my bags on the floor. Now he knows to hold it and if need be, get it a chair. Sometimes he even lectures me about where I put my bags!! :P

I don't think DH would hold my bag. If I tried handing it to him, he would just look at me funny. He has also refused to be seen in public with me with my over-sized white YSL sunglasses, so what does he know, ha!