Cosmetic pouch - regular or GM??

adriana89

Haven't met you yet
Sep 19, 2008
I'm trying to decide whether to buy cosmetic pouch in the smaller size or in the GM. I don't want a travel make up bag but something to hold my daily make up and it must fit inside Alma PM.
Is the GM make up pouch really that huge and are the dimensions stated on LV web true for both sizes?

Depends on how much you carry. My smaller one I consider stuffed now and I carry lip gloss, lotion, epipen, inhaler, nail file, pen, Benadryl and a small pill case. Where as I want a gm now, the question is will a gm fit into most of your bags and not overtake them. If not, go for the gm.

Reactions: guccibombshell
GM all the way! It fits perfectly inside the Alma PM! I use mine daily and I love it!
I am looking to get one of the LV cosmetic pouches to almost act as a liner to protect the inside of my Alma PM.. Since the cosmetic pouches are the same dome shape it works perfectly (I currently use a D&B dome pouch for my Alma BB) Does the LV GM Pouch basically take up the entire interior of your Alma PM?

I vote for the PM, only because it fits in more bags. It’s quite roomy, but it depends on how much you carry and when. I love my pm, it holds everything I need. Almost sounds like you would use a GM as a mini bag organizer for Alma. Good luck whatever you decide!

I vote for the GM. But, I have a lot of stuff.
I vote for the PM, only because it fits in more bags. It’s quite roomy, but it depends on how much you carry and when. I love my pm, it holds everything I need. Almost sounds like you would use a GM as a mini bag organizer for Alma. Good luck whatever you decide!
You guys are responding and voting on a thread posted 7 years ago...