Pouch for iPad

gonno

Jan 13, 2011
Hi everybody!
I'm thinking about buying a pouch for my iPad and other electronics (e.g. for travelling). What would you recommend? I'm considering the Daily Pouch or Toiletry Pouch 26, but any input from experienced iPad pouch users would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: LemonDrop
Try the following:
-Etui Voyage GM monogram
-Pochette Jour GM. Comes in damier graphite, taurillon leather, and epi leather. The epi leather has 2 models: plain one and the one with the yellow or blue Giant LV logo - latest collection)
Good luck deciding.

Reactions: BULL and gonno
Try the following:
-Etui Voyage GM monogram
-Pochette Jour GM. Comes in damier graphite, taurillon leather, and epi leather. The epi leather has 2 models: plain one and the one with the yellow or blue Giant LV logo - latest collection)
Good luck deciding.
I will be in Berlin in November and I hope they can show me some of them at the local boutiques. I'll take your list with me.

Reactions: excalibur
Try the following:
-Etui Voyage GM monogram
Good luck deciding.
Good advice! Actually I have all of those and a regular iPad, and I can tell the the inside pocket of the Etui Voyage MM was taylored perfectly for a 9,7" iPad.

Reactions: gonno and excalibur