A tale of two knots....

I agree with ksuromax that the 2nd one will be nicer to hold. Both are amazing designs and I think it will come down to your personal style. The first is more edgy whereas the second is more subtle and "classic". Can't wait for your reveal!

I agree with ksuromax that the 2nd one will be nicer to hold. Both are amazing designs and I think it will come down to your personal style. The first is more edgy whereas the second is more subtle and "classic". Can't wait for your reveal!
Thank you! Yes, edgy versus classic , thats a great overview...its a very tough decision! And i will definitely post a reveal once its made :smile:

They’re both terrific, but they’re so different in vibe. The origami is a head-turner and makes a statement. The other one is classic with a twist.

I’m not you, but if it were me, my head would choose the mixed leathers for practicality. It’s probably a bit easier to wear and to hold. However, my impulsive side would choose the origami, even if I wouldn’t use it as often, just because it looks pretty awesome! Good luck deciding!

Reactions: jbags07
They’re both terrific, but they’re so different in vibe. The origami is a head-turner and makes a statement. The other one is classic with a twist.

I’m not you, but if it were me, my head would choose the mixed leathers for practicality. It’s probably a bit easier to wear and to hold. However, my impulsive side would choose the origami, even if I wouldn’t use it as often, just because it looks pretty awesome! Good luck deciding!
Thank you for your help! You expressed my dilemma perfectly! Classic practicality vs edgy and unique....generally i choose the safer course but ....origami it is....

I want to thank everyone so much for assisting me in my decision :flowers: You all have been wonderful in offering advice and extending your observations....i love both equally, but i went with the origami! Its a very special and unique knot...and i could not let this one get by me...who knows if i will ever find one again! Once i receive it, i will be posting my reveal on this thread, and again many thanks for all of your help! :heart: