The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

Just got a pair of these in black with gold studs. Wanted them years ago, but they didn’t have my size and then I forgot about them. Lol. They are so beautiful! I normally like shoes with clean lines and simple design, but for some reason am totally drawn to these.

I was wondering if you guys add anything to the sole before wearing them or just wear them as-is. I am on the fence about it. Thank you.

Reactions: LittleMyMoomin
Hi all!
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam here, and that the general consensus seems to be to size down at least a half size down (with some exceptions - size a whole size down, stay true to size, etc). I also know that it would be ideal to go and try on or order multiple sizes - but the first option is not really an option (nowhere near me carries any of my possible sizes), and I would honestly rather not have to deal with the hassle of the second option, if at all possible.

Would you say that this year's Susannas still warrant the sizing down advice?
My feet are a bit finicky in the sense that they veer a bit to the flat side, so they tend to splay a bit and thus widen on the front - they aren't really wide, but they need space on the toe box, I find, and that's usually why I'm scared of sizing down.

I'd say I'm a 6.5 but will normally take a 7/37 in boots. Here are few examples I can think of shoes that fit me well or not so well... I take a 6.5 in Stuart Weitzman; a 37 in Golden Goose sneakers (though I would be definitely a 36.5 if they made it); I had a pair LV desert boots in a 37 which were a bit too narrow for my feet so I sold them; I also own a pair of Rag & Bone Walker boots in a 37 that would be a better fit in a 36.5 to be honest. Lol. I find the science of shoe fitting a hard one, obviously.
Anyway, any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi all!
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam here, and that the general consensus seems to be to size down at least a half size down (with some exceptions - size a whole size down, stay true to size, etc). I also know that it would be ideal to go and try on or order multiple sizes - but the first option is not really an option (nowhere near me carries any of my possible sizes), and I would honestly rather not have to deal with the hassle of the second option, if at all possible.

Would you say that this year's Susannas still warrant the sizing down advice?
My feet are a bit finicky in the sense that they veer a bit to the flat side, so they tend to splay a bit and thus widen on the front - they aren't really wide, but they need space on the toe box, I find, and that's usually why I'm scared of sizing down.

I'd say I'm a 6.5 but will normally take a 7/37 in boots. Here are few examples I can think of shoes that fit me well or not so well... I take a 6.5 in Stuart Weitzman; a 37 in Golden Goose sneakers (though I would be definitely a 36.5 if they made it); I had a pair LV desert boots in a 37 which were a bit too narrow for my feet so I sold them; I also own a pair of Rag & Bone Walker boots in a 37 that would be a better fit in a 36.5 to be honest. Lol. I find the science of shoe fitting a hard one, obviously.
Anyway, any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I have narrow heels and avg feet (not wide), and I found the toe box and length to be less generous but the heel is wide. I normally wear 35 or 35.5 and I got 35 in them. Heel still pretty wide. I would probably size down bc you don’t want your heel to slip out.

I have narrow heels and avg feet (not wide), and I found the toe box and length to be less generous but the heel is wide. I normally wear 35 or 35.5 and I got 35 in them. Heel still pretty wide. I would probably size down bc you don’t want your heel to slip out.
Thank you for replying!
Hm, the heel is wide? That's... unique, i guess.
I went to my local Nordstrom to see if they had any of my possible sizes available and the only size left in store was a 39.5, so no dice... Oh well. I might just stay as an admirer, after all.
Thanks again!

Thank you for replying!
Hm, the heel is wide? That's... unique, i guess.
I went to my local Nordstrom to see if they had any of my possible sizes available and the only size left in store was a 39.5, so no dice... Oh well. I might just stay as an admirer, after all.
Thanks again!
I bought mine on Selfridges and saved like $550. They ship to US and have free returns.

Hello! New here!
After reading this long thread I still have no idea what size to buy. I don’t own a lot of designer shoes.
I wear 38 Isabel Marant Dicker, 37 Golden Goose Superstar (but 37,5 would be perfect fit on GG Superstar) and 37 Closed ankle booties.
I have very narrow ankles but my toes are bit wide.

I want to order them from MyTheresa, are they easy to return through this site? (from Belgium)

And last question: I’ve wanted the Chloe susanna boots for years but too pricey. I finally can afford them but are they still really worth investing now?

Reactions: bongrande