Flower zipped tote

How are the folded corners holding up on the flower tote? The bag is so aesthetically pleasing to my eye but I’m terrified of the folded corners!
I haven’t had any problems so far. I love this bag. I use an organizer inside and it works great. I’m not worried about the corners. In my own experience, LV is great at taking care of loyal customers. If something happens with the folds, I’m certain LV will make it right with replacement bag or new bag.

Hello. I currently have this bag on order. I keep seeing there may be potential issues with the corners. I hadn’t noticed that these can become a problem. Would someone be able to determine if they some vulnerable to coming undone or fallen apart. I just assumed they were tightly sewn in?

Hello. I currently have this bag on order. I keep seeing there may be potential issues with the corners. I hadn’t noticed that these can become a problem. Would someone be able to determine if they some vulnerable to coming undone or fallen apart. I just assumed they were tightly sewn in?
The folded corner don't come undone, but are very susceptible to wear and tear. Over time the pattern may rub off and/or develop holes and cracks on the canvas. There are several threads that discuss this and show photos with evidence.

4938A7DC-323C-4594-AD6D-94BE7DD98F71.jpeg Just picked up the Flower Zip Tote PM and simply adore it. Yes, the strap is short, but I can use the adjustable strap from the Neo Noe or the monogram strap from my Pallas BB to make a great Crossbody! I will also use an organizer inside. The only downside with this bag is that the bottom is narrower than the top causing it to crease or dimple somewhat. Still love it!

View attachment 4669787 Just picked up the Flower Zip Tote PM and simply adore it. Yes, the strap is short, but I can use the adjustable strap from the Neo Noe or the monogram strap from my Pallas BB to make a great Crossbody! I will also use an organizer inside. The only downside with this bag is that the bottom is narrower than the top causing it to crease or dimple somewhat. Still love it!
I am torn between this and the pallas bb. Do you have any recommendations on which you prefer?

I am torn between this and the pallas bb. Do you have any recommendations on which you prefer?
The Pallas BB is smaller but has a longer monogram crossbody strap. The Flower tote PM is larger but has a shorter strap, that does not go crossbody. I prefer the Flower tote because it is a little bigger but I have them both and really like both of them. I ordered the strap extensions from Etsy.Flower1.jpg Pallas1.jpg

I haven’t had any problems so far. I love this bag. I use an organizer inside and it works great. I’m not worried about the corners. In my own experience, LV is great at taking care of loyal customers. If something happens with the folds, I’m certain LV will make it right with replacement bag or new bag.

i just got this a couple of weeks ago and am in love! may i ask what organizer you use for it and does it impact how much you can put into it?