Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

Who is this? Is she a TV/movie star or it's because her name is "star" for her to qualify in this thread?

On second thought, I don't want or need to know... :no:

He's Jeffree Star. His name is legally changed to star. He is a beauty guru on Youtube and has his own makeup brand called Jeffree Star Cosmetics and if youre looking for AMAZING liquid lipsticks I'd say go for his. But honestly all his products are actually pretty amazing. I love his skin frost highlighters too.

He also is an avid birkin collector and has an amazing collection overall.

He's Jeffree Star. His name is legally changed to star. He is a beauty guru on Youtube and has his own makeup brand called Jeffree Star Cosmetics and if youre looking for AMAZING liquid lipsticks I'd say go for his. But honestly all his products are actually pretty amazing. I love his skin frost highlighters too.

He also is an avid birkin collector and has an amazing collection overall.
HE is a celebrity you-tuber and make up artist. Well, they identify as androgynous.
They have the most amazing collection of birkins. Definitely look them up on Google or Instagram. Lots of eye candy for the Hermès lover.
Thanks but my question was rhetorical.

They have the most amazing collection of birkins. Definitely look them up on Google or Instagram. Lots of eye candy for the Hermès lover.

Quite a few of his bags are, ahem, 'Canal Street Specials'. Somebody on the BeautyGuruChatter subReddit dug that info up.

Gosh, I love him and what a collection he has!!

Yes

Me too!!

You wouldn't, if you knew how racist, misogynistic, sexually predatory and horrendous he is. All of his dirt has been spilled on the aformentioned subReddit.

Quite a few of his bags are, ahem, 'Canal Street Specials'. Somebody on the BeautyGuruChatter subReddit dug that info up.

You wouldn't, if you knew how racist, misogynistic, sexually predatory and horrendous he is. All of his dirt has been spilled on the aformentioned subReddit.

Oh dear I didn't know that. I knew he had some issues in the past but I didn't look too much into it

Reactions: BagsNBaguettes