Mini Lou Camera Bag - new colors

May 28, 2019
I am planning on getting a mini lou camera bag.. it is so adorable.

My question is, does anyone know if or when new colors will come out? I noticed in addition to the gold hardware options, there is also a black on black and a croc embossed with silver hardware.

I’d love more options with silver hardware..

Reactions: absolutpink
Hello, it is a lovely bag :smile: I ordered 2 of them, one with a gold hardware and the second one is black on black. I will keep only one and I must admit, it is very hard decision to make :biggrin:Here is a picture of both bags.

Attachments

• IMG_20190928_122137.jpg
    IMG_20190928_122137.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 1,239
  • IMG_20190928_122108.jpg
    IMG_20190928_122108.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 1,224
  • IMG_20190928_122019.jpg
    IMG_20190928_122019.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 1,213
Thank-you! Those photos are great!

Do you know yet which one you will keep? I actually went to my local store (an hour drive away) and the sa didn’t show me the minis, despite me asking. I felt the regular camera bags were too big for what I wanted. The minis are perfect! If only they had more color combinations..

I’m in the same situation .. I ordered both.. but don’t know which one to keep... I have the the sunset in GHD... and a collage in SHD .. so I’m leaning towards the black on black... but the GHD is so stunning ‍♀️

Reactions: WatermelonLove

My question is, does anyone know if or when new colors will come out? I noticed in addition to the gold hardware options, there is also a black on black and a croc embossed with silver hardware.

I'm looking for this bag in black with silver hardware, not sure if it's available. The black/gold it a bit too flashy and the black/black doesn't have enough of a contrast. Black with silver would be ideal.

Last edited:
I want this bag to toss into my work tote and pull out for dinner or parties, as it holds more than a woc but it’s still slim. It’s also perfect for travel because I could put a key card or subway pass in the slip pocket. But- Would the tassel be a concern?

I want this bag to toss into my work tote and pull out for dinner or parties, as it holds more than a woc but it’s still slim. It’s also perfect for travel because I could put a key card or subway pass in the slip pocket. But- Would the tassel be a concern?
I want one for travel too, next year hopefully if it still around then. It has had good reviews on YouTube.

Reactions: Greentea
I want one for travel too, next year hopefully if it still around then. It has had good reviews on YouTube.
I have watched all the videos! Lol. One blogger said she threw it in her Neverfull for work then used it later for drinks and it was brilliant. You can drop the chain into the bag when it’s in there. So I am convinced. Bigger than a woc but small enough to tuck into a larger tote. Win

Reactions: Rani
I have watched all the videos! Lol. One blogger said she threw it in her Neverfull for work then used it later for drinks and it was brilliant. You can drop the chain into the bag when it’s in there. So I am convinced. Bigger than a woc but small enough to tuck into a larger tote. Win
These are super cute. I wonder what the blogger does with her Neverfull when she's out having drinks with her mini?