Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Spring 2020 Thread - post pics & discuss here.

Last edited:
This ginormous hobo will be called the Jodie (after Jodie Foster) and will be available in three smaller sizes. That could be great.

I also learned that there will a be hobo created with the Cabat workmanship. Based on the images I received it looks like a cross between the baseball and the belly.
Well this is exciting news!

I got that too! There's a lot of plus side to this bag. It takes the idea of a bag as a weapon to a real level. (Before we joked the Knots could serve as one, but now we are offered the real thing). Also, I have a stone butter dish--just a flat piece of stone with a groove etched in to hold a knife. This DL clutch could double as a travel butter dish which I am learning no person should do without. I wonder if you can put it in an oven and warm a slice of pizza on it.

It’s not only weapon worthy, it’s a great door stop. And a paperweight. The food accessories are a definite “plus”.

Thanks for sharing von1b2 and onemoreday!
Not sure about any of it but that’s because I got distracted by their cheekbones! They’re like clones!
Then I thought I could easily fit inside the supersized bags, what a great way for DH to smuggle me and pay for only 1 fare.
But I probably will look at the sunnies and some of the open shoes, it’s summer soon here in AU after all.

Last edited:
@diane278 must be an inflencer since she already has one!
Well, I’ve got my natural stone picked out. But I’m at a standstill because I lack the equipment, knowledge & skill to carve it into a clutch. And I probably can’t find a YouTube video that tells me how to do it....not that I’ve checked....

Last edited:
Well, I’ve got my natural stone picked out. But I’m at a standstill because I lack the equipment, knowledge & skill to carve it into a clutch. And I probably can’t find a YouTube video that tells me how to do it....not that I’ve checked....

Yeesh Diane! You're making a terrible influencer. This is not about practicality. Just put on some clothes and walk around downtown looking whispy with said rock in hand. Then blow up this forum and Instagram. BV will be like--how'd she get one?!!

Yeesh Diane! You're making a terrible influencer. This is not about practicality. Just put on some clothes and walk around downtown looking whispy with said rock in hand. Then blow up this forum and Instagram. BV will be like--how'd she get one?!!
In my hurry to get out into the yard to select my rock, I grabbed an old shirt to wear. Please notice how I buttoned it. I wore it like this through my rock selection and another cup of coffee. I don’t think I’ve got the ‘wispy look’ gene. At least I noticed before I went anywhere else. It’s only one button off....could be worse.
#wontbvbesurprised #hopingformorefreestuff!
D4E31454-713D-4AAA-8D88-D8E07FEA3FA9.jpeg

Last edited: