New model Palm Springs Mini

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
Does anyone know when this is being released? And do you think it's going to be as hard to get as the current one is now? :confused1:

I'm seeing my SA on Monday to pick up my new bag so can ask her then but curious to know in the meantime what other people have heard/been told. Thanks!

Does anyone know when this is being released? And do you think it's going to be as hard to get as the current one is now? :confused1:

I'm seeing my SA on Monday to pick up my new bag so can ask her then but curious to know in the meantime what other people have heard/been told. Thanks!

I believe it will be released at the end of this month. I read in this forum the same information.

I was able to purchase a new one from Bloomingdales in SCP. They actually a few I believe - it will be coming this week. It is the Palm Springs PM in the Reverse.... there is no lip around the zipper so it should not have the same issues as the ones currently out. I know at the time of purchase my SA told me there were 5 Reverse available in the US. The Rodeo Drive store had one but that was last week...not sure if they still do or not. I also do not have any info on the regular Monogram but will update if I get any. I am super excited though!!! :yahoo:

Reactions: lxrac
I was able to purchase a new one from Bloomingdales in SCP. They actually a few I believe - it will be coming this week. It is the Palm Springs PM in the Reverse.... there is no lip around the zipper so it should not have the same issues as the ones currently out. I know at the time of purchase my SA told me there were 5 Reverse available in the US. The Rodeo Drive store had one but that was last week...not sure if they still do or not. I also do not have any info on the regular Monogram but will update if I get any. I am super excited though!!! :yahoo:

Ooooh yes girl! post photos because I might be interested in a reverse PSM one day.

Reactions: MooMooVT
exciting news! i'm going to be popping in on friday and then will know when my new mini will be in

Oh wow congrats!!! Do you find the zip easy to open? I always see everyone struggle with the old model on YouTube

what is the SKU for the reverse ? or same like the curent version ?