Help me! Spilled coffee on my Monogram Neverfull!! :(

claudiau343

Aug 15, 2019
Hey guys.. I feel like crying!! I was making a turn when all of the sudden my coffee mug came out of my cup holder and spilled coffee all over my seat and on the outside bottom part of my bag.. Thankfully the coffee only touched the outside canvas part of my bag.. but how can I clean it so it doesn't damage the canvas and so the coffee smell goes away?

My bag will NOT be riding passenger with me while I have coffee anymore :sad:

Hey guys.. I feel like crying!! I was making a turn when all of the sudden my coffee mug came out of my cup holder and spilled coffee all over my seat and on the outside bottom part of my bag.. Thankfully the coffee only touched the outside canvas part of my bag.. but how can I clean it so it doesn't damage the canvas and so the coffee smell goes away?

My bag will NOT be riding passenger with me while I have coffee anymore :sad:
Dab of dawn dish soap with paper towel and a little warm water.

Reactions: hgbag and Robin13
I had a bottle leak in one of my bags years ago. I turned the bag inside out, put a couple of dots of Dawn dish soap on it and fully rinsed it under the faucet. Then I left the bag inside out to dry and it was as good as new. HTH!

Reactions: Queensmama
I had a bottle leak in one of my bags years ago. I turned the bag inside out, put a couple of dots of Dawn dish soap on it and fully rinsed it under the faucet. Then I left the bag inside out to dry and it was as good as new. HTH!
Ahhh I was going to dry dish soap next, thank you so so much for this advice!!!