Bradley Cooper

Oh yeah, I forget. You have to check out Bradley Cooper doing interviews in French. If you do not think he's hot, then after watching the videos, it will change your opinion. :smile::smile::smile::heart::heart::heart:

The first interviewer would not shut up. Bad interviewing skills! I wanted to hear Bradley Cooper speak, not that guy who never stops talking.

Reactions: DD101
He is today's Ann Hathaway....yearning for that Oscar
The academy do love their basic ass biopics though… I feel like Will Smith doing that awful Williams tennis biopic was pretty transparent as was Renee as Judy Garland. So he was playing the right cards.

They also love it when the beautiful ugly themselves up a bit with some heavy make up.
Though I can’t help being confused with the nose prosthetic they stuck on him…did no one have the heart to tell Bradley he’s got a sizeable snoz already?

*Spoilers* though I’m very happy the other big biopic actor performance won

Reactions: limom
The academy do love their basic ass biopics though… I feel like Will Smith doing that awful Williams tennis biopic was pretty transparent as was Renee as Judy Garland. So he was playing the right cards.

They also love it when the beautiful ugly themselves up a bit with some heavy make up.
Though I can’t help being confused with the nose prosthetic they stuck on him…did no one have the heart to tell Bradley he’s got a sizeable snoz already?

*Spoilers* though I’m very happy the other big biopic actor performance won
I want to see Oppenheimer and also Killers of the Flower Moon but they are so long

Killers of the Flower Moon was infuriating at times. So many injustices. And those injustices continue to this day.
Lily’s interpretation was so nuanced. She deserved that award.
It’s a fascinating and very sad story but I did think the film was a bit dragged out. Not peak Scorsese.

Best actress was crowded this year. It does suck because I don’t know if Lily Gladstone will get that many more starring roles whereas Emma Stone is definitely getting shaped up to be an Amy Adams/ Meryl Streep and get a nod every few years.

There’s been quite a flurry about Sandra Huller as well as the Emma Stone train being in full force so the first native winner campaign definitely got elbowed out at finish line. It’s sad but it’s all pr and Politics after all and we shouldnt expect the oldest men in Hollywood to be that well up on nuance or even watch the films apparently.

• Insightful
Reactions: limom
It’s a fascinating and very sad story but I did think the film was a bit dragged out. Not peak Scorsese.

Best actress was crowded this year. It does suck because I don’t know if Lily Gladstone will get that many more starring roles whereas Emma Stone is definitely getting shaped up to be an Amy Adams/ Meryl Streep and get a nod every few years.

There’s been quite a flurry about Sandra Huller as well as the Emma Stone train being in full force so the first native winner campaign definitely got elbowed out at finish line. It’s sad but it’s all pr and Politics after all and we shouldnt expect the oldest men in Hollywood to be that well up on nuance or even watch the films apparently.
I don’t see a lot of the Academy members voting for Lily.. no matter the performance.
(imo) of course

So over Bradley Cooper. He’s so meh. Equally over seeing his mom as his date year after year. Clearly Kimmel agrees :lol:
Ok so this might be too obscurely British to ever work but if he ever really wants to earn that Oscar then I feel like there is an insane epic psychodrama/black comedy just waiting to be made about the making of the Carry On films and he would be an absolute cert if he got some heavy ‘ugly’ make up on and went full on type A uptight closet case to play Kenneth Williams barely holding himself together in the alcohol-fuelled insanity around him.