What is your least favorite STORE.

Mine is walmart. I HATE that place. Its so crazy in that place, and dirty. I have gotten stuff that had DUST on it....:throwup: I used to make my mom drive to the next town so i could go to target :yes: and i swear a different "breed" of people seems to be in walmart.....

I also hate those country chritsmas typestores.... I dont know how to describe them but they sell crafty looking xmas stuff all year around and usually have a strong smell. I always somehow get dragged to them, espessially by my mother and I will actually sit outside with all of the husbands who also got dragged to it hahaha. And to make it worse my mother or whoever I am with will always ask me if I like something 1. I dont like or celebrate christmas (besides amusing my family by showing up at a get together with gifts) and 2. my style is very contemporary which is the total opposite of that kind of stuff.

Mine is walmart. I HATE that place. Its so crazy in that place, and dirty. I have gotten stuff that had DUST on it....:throwup: I used to make my mom drive to the next town so i could go to target :yes: and i swear a different "breed" of people seems to be in walmart.....

I also hate those country chritsmas typestores.... I dont know how to describe them but they sell crafty looking xmas stuff all year around and usually have a strong smell. I always somehow get dragged to them, espessially by my mother and I will actually sit outside with all of the husbands who also got dragged to it hahaha. And to make it worse my mother or whoever I am with will always ask me if I like something 1. I dont like or celebrate christmas (besides amusing my family by showing up at a get together with gifts) and 2. my style is very contemporary which is the total opposite of that kind of stuff.

I'm not a walmart fan either. I totally agree about it being disorganized and dirty.

I'd say Walmart I guess...

oohhh

Some days I hate Cosco but mostly because once my husband is in there it's so had to get him out...
how many hours can a girl spend in Costco.

I love to shop anywhere and everywhere, and don't stick to a particular place. Not many stores I could say I hated! However, it is a bit upsetting if a big retail store puts little local shops out of business. That is something that bothers me.

I really dont like those stores that sell things like the crystals and those rocks with crystals in them and insense and all that stuff...like native american stores i guess? NOTHING AT ALL against native americans, it's just that those stores really bore me.

Walmart!!! I'd much rather shop at Target or Meijer and spend a few extra bucks. I can't stand the parking, the people, and I agree with you that it is dirty.

I really don't like Old Navy and Aeropostale. I don't know why.. I just don't like them. And Hot Topic.. it's just not me LOL and the salespeople look at me weird.

I hate Old Navy and Aeropostale too, liz!
I also hate Hot Topic, Spencers, etc. All those goth stores. :yucky:

Walmart is probably another store I refuse to go into. The bad quality just drives me insane. ITA about the "breed" of people who shop at Walmart. That's funny :smile:

One of my pet peeves is shopping for greeting cards. So put me in a Hallmark store and I might as well have descended into hell, LOL.

ugh I hate those too. I think its a result that my mother would drag me in there as a kid and spend HOURS trying to pick out a damn card. I also dont quite get the greeting card thing and think its a waste of money.

I really don't like Old Navy and Aeropostale. I don't know why.. I just don't like them. And Hot Topic.. it's just not me LOL and the salespeople look at me weird.

I actually used to like hottopic way back when it first came out and they sold decent quality clothes and styles and before they "sold out" bands. My friends and I call hottopic the "grim reaper of music" because once they get their hands on a band they ruin them (like MTV IMO)and there is no turning back. Its happened to so many of my favorite bands and even a whole music scene I was really into....yeah I could write a book on it haha :cursing:

I'm definitely with you on Walmart! As soon as I get in the parking lot I can feel my blood pressure rising. And people always seem to be total idiots about shopping there, taking up entire aisles to talk to people and things like that. I will pay more just so I don't have to shop there, even though it means going to a separate grocery store (plus I'm just not going to eat produce from Walmart). Thankfully we have a Target right across the street from our Walmart... now THAT is a store I love!

I'm definitely with you on Walmart! As soon as I get in the parking lot I can feel my blood pressure rising. And people always seem to be total idiots about shopping there, taking up entire aisles to talk to people and things like that. I will pay more just so I don't have to shop there, even though it means going to a separate grocery store (plus I'm just not going to eat produce from Walmart). Thankfully we have a Target right across the street from our Walmart... now THAT is a store I love!

ITA on walmart produce...
and I love target too! Its cleaner, better people, and their stuff is just better quality and they carry alot of brands that walmart doesnt.