CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Hey! I did and they couldn’t find the card. They assured me that it shouldn’t cause any issues for me and no other stores have the bag. It was a tote in caviar. I decided to exchange for a smooth calfskin that did have the authenticity card. I wanted caviar for the durability but I do prefer smooth for aesthetics so it was fine for me to exchange. Thanks for the suggestion! I just felt like maybe it was a used bag someone returned since I also found what appeared to be crumbs inside when I was using my phone flashlight to try to see if the card was hiding from Me.
You were smart! They do sell bags that were used and returned! The identical thing happened to me with a LV bag and then my s.a. gets an attitude!

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Cambon Camera Bag? It's a vintage series and I'm not sure that the strap is adjustable.

5F181540-1665-49D3-A405-3A1817BC8B0E.jpeg

It’s this one. From couple season back.
Now my question is what is the name of this bag?

My guess is this model is not available anymore? Does anyone know if Chanel have similar style to this one? For me it look like what I need right now. Crossbody bag for our going on weekend. TIA

Dear wonderful people of Purse Forum kindly help me decide between the small metallic teal coco handle or the small pink LeBoy. I love color and I am make any color work. Which one is a better investment. Your suggestions are much appreciated! 0401BABC-79F5-4A72-B7A7-72F18E804A6B.png

Anyone here not as attracted to 19k collection? I had high hopes for this season being the last of Karl’s. But when I saw the actual collection in store, they’re not as beautiful or stunning as I expected. There are too many pink or purple pieces, and I’m not very convinced of the new Chanel 19 bag. Felt kind of disappointed and probably will wait for the next season cruise collection...

This picture was recently shared from a store on another thread however can’t seem to find any info on it. Has anyone seen this bag in person or in store recently?

Attachments

• 6D28973C-E7D6-4779-A50D-9C72BB3C9462.jpeg
    6D28973C-E7D6-4779-A50D-9C72BB3C9462.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 453
Hi guys, can someone of you tell me how heavy maxi double flap is? I am experienced to use both single flap and double flap jumbos for my everyday work use and I am afraid that maxi would be way heavier. Thanks for any help :smile: