Buy Azur Speedy new from Elux or "used" from eBay?

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
So I am DYING for a Azur Speedy 30 and have found one on eBay for under $500 (already athenticated it) it ends in a little over an hour. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=190130294203&rd=1&rd=1

It says the inside has some marks but the outside is fine.

My thing is this is my FIRST Louis Vuitton purchase- I've been buying Coach for the past year.

And am wondering should I get the WHOLE experiance and pay more for a brand new one from Eluxury? It would come to $632.50 for new and probably way under that for the one on eBay.

What do ya'll think?

I kinda want the box and everything. LOL

HELP!

Also is this 30 a good size- I'm 5'5 about 160LBS. I really don't carry a whole lot with me.

Thanks.

Try it out, to see if you will like the size, then you could always upgrade to a new style in the future. You don't sound sure yet.

Ohhh I don't know what to do! Now I'm looking at the neverfall PM! And that's cheaper too!

I'm so cheap! Ugh!

I think I *MIGHT* buy new! I have to wait for my BF to get home so I can discuss it!

And yes the eBay one does look really new. Except the inside...

IDK I'll probably buy new and I'm thinking of changing it to the 25 size?

Would that be too small for me?

Any modeling pics of the 25 anywhere?

Thanks all!

I'm going to try to win the one on eBay because well IDK I just feel it's a really good deal!

And if the size isn't exactly right for me I'll probably sell it and opt for the smaller one...

Ugh! Decisions!