Chanel pre-fall 19B

Got these from this collection, and I have a camilia flap card holder coming this Friday in iridescent pink. Did too much damage for this month but thought I would share. FYI this is from Vancouver store and I only got them a week ago. They have more minis including square minis in blue and grey still!
Wow, what a fantastic haul! All 3 items are amazing!

Still waiting ? I might throw in the towel :annoyed: my sa is trying to see if he can get one of the last three mediums in the company.. If not I think I'm getting the white jumbo. These small flaps seem like they're never going to come!

I was at Chanel Bellagio today and SA thought it was odd that anyone in the US was getting small white caviar.

Holding out for small flap or bust. I like the strap length lol.

I was at Chanel Bellagio today and SA thought it was odd that anyone in the US was getting small white caviar.

Holding out for small flap or bust. I like the strap length lol.
LOL right? NM seems to be ordering a lot of smalls though.. I know my local Nordstrom got them in a while ago so they do exist somewhere! I hope you get yours soon! Can't believe I'm gong from small to jumbo :huh:

Got these from this collection, and I have a camilia flap card holder coming this Friday in iridescent pink. Did too much damage for this month but thought I would share. FYI this is from Vancouver store and I only got them a week ago. They have more minis including square minis in blue and grey still!
:nuts: Divine! Love the green rec!

Hi everyone,

I know this might be late but I just saw this mini flap in a local chanel boutique and was instantly stunned (first picture).

A quick search on the web showed that this bag belongs to pre-collection fall/winter and I was redirected to a picture of a classic flap in small (assuming from the dimension listed) with the same material and color (second picture).

Has anybody ever had any experience with jersey material? I can’t stop thinking about the bag (and the color) and really wouldn’t want to miss out on it but still on the fence about the jersey material.

Also does anyone know whether this comes in M/L size?

Thanks

Attachments

• 26C0FE9E-784A-4D23-9517-B30986251E95.jpeg
    26C0FE9E-784A-4D23-9517-B30986251E95.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 937
  • 8872C4D6-F564-42A6-8D16-932CC220C760.png
    8872C4D6-F564-42A6-8D16-932CC220C760.png
    297.3 KB · Views: 939
Hi everyone,

I know this might be late but I just saw this mini flap in a local chanel boutique and was instantly stunned (first picture).

A quick search on the web showed that this bag belongs to pre-collection fall/winter and I was redirected to a picture of a classic flap in small (assuming from the dimension listed) with the same material and color (second picture).

Has anybody ever had any experience with jersey material? I can’t stop thinking about the bag (and the color) and really wouldn’t want to miss out on it but still on the fence about the jersey material.

Also does anyone know whether this comes in M/L size?

Thanks
This is the ML size (25.5) and I do heard that jersey will fur overtime :smile: Personally will not go for it.