Mastic Python?

I have the chain handled Betty in python mastic and it isn't quite cream. It is a great basic color that is an off white with a tinge of grey in it so no yellowish cream or taupe colors are appsrent. Somewhere buried in here are my pics of it!

I have the chain handled Betty in python mastic and it isn't quite cream. It is a great basic color that is an off white with a tinge of grey in it so no yellowish cream or taupe colors are appsrent. Somewhere buried in here are my pics of it!

Thanks for the info. divnanta. I was able to locate your photos, beautiful collection! I just bought the Betty Python today, it should be here Thursday!!! It actually is the same bag as yours. In my original post I didn't realize it was the chain style.

Thanks so much

I have finally found a Python Chain Betty in mastic thanks to this thread! I remember when Divnanata got one from the Sacoche Botique in Bahrain. Unfortunately they only had that one, but after 6 months my search is finally over....thanks to all for this helpful info! You girls are the best!

Its a putty/grey. Here is a picture of my Chloe Anaconda Tote in Mastic. It should be similar to the python.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=123536&d=1170143114

The bag I got definately has a yellow tone to it. There is no grey. It also had several pen marks on it- both inside the bag and outside on the scales, some of the zipper pulls were missing, and they left the store security tag on too! I went out on a limb and got it from Nordstrom (I always shop at NM), so I'm pretty disappointed because no one from Nordstrom will return my calls about the bag. I mean I really feel like they should have told me the bag was in such bad condition before I agreed to buy it. I would have never paid what I did knowing it had so much damage. I guess that's the problem with ordering something without seeing it first. :tdown:

If they won't give me an additional discount, I'll probably be returning it. If anyone else sees a Chloe Python Chain bag in Mastic, please contact me.

The bag I got definately has a yellow tone to it. There is no grey. It also had several pen marks on it- both inside the bag and outside on the scales, some of the zipper pulls were missing, and they left the store security tag on too! I went out on a limb and got it from Nordstrom (I always shop at NM), so I'm pretty disappointed because no one from Nordstrom will return my calls about the bag. I mean I really feel like they should have told me the bag was in such bad condition before I agreed to buy it. I would have never paid what I did knowing it had so much damage. I guess that's the problem with ordering something without seeing it first. :tdown:

If they won't give me an additional discount, I'll probably be returning it. If anyone else sees a Chloe Python Chain bag in Mastic, please contact me.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Nordstroms. I shop there alot and have had great service. You may have just gotten someone inexperienced. If you have the style # you may want to have them do a search. There could be one floating around still. Maybe a buyers remorse return!

Good Luck!