~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

IMG_0322.JPG hi,
I have jumped on the essence bandwagon lately. they are so dainty and light weight even stacked together. love them very much, and i'm wearing them everyday. yeah, me too have neglected my moment bracelets. i'm have tried to stack them together but the moment bracelet will be removed as they just feel so heavy now. i also like the simple essence bracelets without many charm on them. i'm savouring this style now ;)

This is how i stack them, with a single charm moment bangle, a sparkling strand bracelet and a diamond bracelet. loving the shine they give ;)

Reactions: Molly0
I recently ran across my old
Pandora watch among my Pandora “stuff” and treated it to a new battery. I haven’t seen it in a few years but decided to pair it up with some Pandora Essence.
759D6473-8EBC-412C-8BE6-A78F6B43E0D0.jpeg

I felt in Love with Pandora Essence,because of this Thread.
Thank you all for the beautiful pictures and that you shared your beauties.
Here are mine:

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 147
Hi all,

I have been looking for somewhere that has an easy-to-read view of all Essence charms released. I wasn’t able to find a website with exactly what I was looking for, so I started working on a mini project. That project is to gather images of current, old, and retied Essence items and create a “cheat sheet”. Since I am new to the Pandora world, I was hoping someone could take a look at the chart below and tell me if I am missing any Essence items. I am sure my mini project would not only help me but others. I appreciate the help.

PS. The Zodiac Star Signs and 2 Tone version of bracelets are not posted.

Thanks!

qOvMxXg.jpg
I have all of them mostly I'm only missing the pave they were a mission to find all but I did took about six to eight months to get them all