Don't Cry Me A RIVA!! Club

Lolz, their prices go up & down like a yoyo :lol: Deciding when to buy is like selling shares.....then you also have to make sure no one else gets in first. And their pics are terrible, you would think with the high volume that they list & sell that they would make a better effort with their pics:rolleyes:
Yet the people I know that have purchased from them have been happy with their bags, myself included. I tend to look at their ratings out of ten. They do seem to under rate their stuff from my experience.

Yet the people I know that have purchased from them have been happy with their bags, myself included. I tend to look at their ratings out of ten. They do seem to under rate their stuff from my experience.

I've bought from them too and never had an issue. And yes in my experience they exaggerate any wear, which ends up being hardly visible in person.

Reactions: muchstuff
I've bought from them too and never had an issue. And yes in my experience they exaggerate any wear, which ends up being hardly visible in person.
I give up on the eBay one, the price has gone up twice since I started watching it :annoyed:. Most of us take our prices down a notch when things aren't selling...

I give up on the eBay one, the price has gone up twice since I started watching it :annoyed:. Most of us take our prices down a notch when things aren't selling...

I believe their pricing is reflective of the current exchange rate, so that's why their prices fluctuate often and whenever they relist.
I think there is more to it though, as some items go down a little each time they relist, then when they get to a certain point they go up substantially, and the cycle of dropping a little each relist begins again.
But no need to worry, these bags do show up every now & then.......just have to wait - which is the hard part ;)

I believe their pricing is reflective of the current exchange rate, so that's why their prices fluctuate often and whenever they relist.
I think there is more to it though, as some items go down a little each time they relist, then when they get to a certain point they go up substantially, and the cycle of dropping a little each relist begins again.
But no need to worry, these bags do show up every now & then.......just have to wait - which is the hard part ;)
They said there are 2 factors, one being currency fluctuation and the other being price range on their other auction sites in Japan. I’ll keep it on watch, maybe something better will come along!

Reactions: jeanstohandbags
Does Velo Riva come in different sizes?
I've just purchased Black Riva that is bigger then Camel Riva.
Could you post the back of both interior tags? I’m curious, I thought it only came in one size but there looks like there’s a pretty big difference. Can you post the measurements as well?