Suggestions for luxury everyday earrings

I’m thinking maybe the Alhambra studs. What size would you suggest?

I'm not familiar with this studs and not my style. So I can't help you there. Are you only wanting to get luxury name earrings?

I'd say simple studs or pearls are absolutely perfect for a conservative office setting. And the cost of a small pair (like .5ctw) ought to leave you enough budget to get a little something for fancy wear too with a luxe name behind it.

Agree with @bunnycat

with a budget of $4000 USD you could get a .5ctw pair of studs (easily upgradeable at a later date) from a super ideal cut vendor in the F-G-H color range and still have enough for this cute mother of pearl Alhambra pair (and probably have some $$ left over).

This! :tup:

Reactions: Bohochicfille
I really like the stud form. Does the site state the size measurement? I purchased something similar recently but in turquoise stone instead of full pave.

Do you own a lot of earrings?

I think pearls would be great.

You can purchase some inexpensive earrings and try them out. See what styles you like and what would suit you best.

Reactions: Bohochicfille
I really like the stud form. Does the site state the size measurement? I purchased something similar recently but in turquoise stone instead of full pave.

Do you own a lot of earrings?

I think pearls would be great.

You can purchase some inexpensive earrings and try them out. See what styles you like and what would suit you best.

Are you referring to the pictures that I posted? The studs are 13 mm size I think. For some reason they don’t look that spectacular when worn. Posting a pic.

I don’t have many earrings at all. I just wanted a good everyday pair but that’s a little more special than ordinary.

Attachments

• EDD7AD18-21AA-41F0-933D-B378CADE5D5D.png
    EDD7AD18-21AA-41F0-933D-B378CADE5D5D.png
    598.5 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: arcaedia and leuleu
I'm not familiar with this studs and not my style. So I can't help you there. Are you only wanting to get luxury name earrings?

Agree with @bunnycat

This! :tup:

This is the logical smart thing to do but is it weird that I’m such a sucker for designer / high end jewellery? I really appreciate everyone helping me understand that I’m being stupid and I should actually put that money to good use.

I do really like the VCA mini frivole earrings in gold without pave (can’t afford that lol). They seem to be nice everyday wear but just a little bit more special than the ordinary gold earrings.
If any one has any thoughts on these or already own these please let me know. Thanks so much!!!

Attachments

• 30D767E2-16E2-465F-8EC1-370B7847D83D.jpeg
    30D767E2-16E2-465F-8EC1-370B7847D83D.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 578
Are you referring to the pictures that I posted? The studs are 13 mm size I think. For some reason they don’t look that spectacular when worn. Posting a pic.

I don’t have many earrings at all. I just wanted a good everyday pair but that’s a little more special than ordinary.

I think these look lovely on you. They are softer than the frivole, which look a tad harsh on you IMO.

If you don’t mind me asking, what country are you in? Any boutiques or department stores that sell high end jewelry you can try on?

I have both mini and small Frivole. I love the small but sometimes when I want something to wear that’s more dainty I go for the mini. Frivole has more dimensions than the Alhambra. I have the sweet in onyx and the pave vintage.

Really pretty. Where did you find them ?

If you don’t mind me asking, what country are you in? Any boutiques or department stores that sell high end jewelry you can try on?

I have both mini and small Frivole. I love the small but sometimes when I want something to wear that’s more dainty I go for the mini. Frivole has more dimensions than the Alhambra. I have the sweet in onyx and the pave vintage.
Sadly I’m based in a country where we don’t have good jewellery stores. The local stuff is abhorrent. Seriously horrible craftsmanship. And we don’t have Cartier, tiffanys VCA etc here either.

I am looking for dainty everyday ones, would you recommend the VCA Frivole?

Reactions: liz lemon
Here's a pic of my first pair of daily wear studs that are super ideal hearts and arrows cuts. The tcw of them was .68 (I've got .82ctw studs now and working on saving to upgrade for 1ctw). I'd say these were absolutely perfect for daily wear, and were even comfortable if I fell asleep in them. The total cost, if I recall correctly was around $1000-1200 USD (I'd have to look it up). They were from Brian Gavin Diamonds (who was one of the original people to start Whiteflash before he went off on his own).

I'd say simple studs or pearls are absolutely perfect for a conservative office setting. And the cost of a small pair (like .5ctw) ought to leave you enough budget to get a little something for fancy wear too with a luxe name behind it. Plus, if you go with a vendor like Whiteflash or CBI the upgrade policy is very very simple- just turn them in and spend more- no complicated double this or improve that to meet. So later on, you might decide that bigger studs are just fine too in an office. FWIW, I have 2 sets of holes and wear .82ctw and .5ctw when I am at work, or the .82 plus my pearl studs from Tiffany.

.68ctw pair
View attachment 4537249 View attachment 4537248 View attachment 4537249

These look beautiful on you, and really big for the size!!!