Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

I have been following this on IG and here. The BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: the so black XXL flap DOES NOT EXIST. It never existed. Once ANY personal shopper is given information that an item they are purporting to procure does not exist, that deposit should be refunded IMMEDIATELY. The onus was put on the buyer here to prove that the bag didn't exist, while all of us Chanel in-the-knows knew it never did.

@stylevialauren made a mistake in claiming the bag was coming and was available for reserve, which it was not. I don't think that was a fraudulent claim or a scam, but it WAS a mistake on her part. For @Jill N to demand her money back was customer service 101.

The customer here is and was RIGHT. I am surprised that @stylevialauren would let this go on for so long without just admitting fault and refunding the money. I have not used her, but have heard great things about her. To me, this seems like a pride issue = unwillingness to admit someone was wrong. Geez, just refund the money, apologize, save your reputation, and move on.

For the people on here defending Lauren, hey I totally get it. You've had great experiences with her, and she has a longstanding reputation of being a great PS. This is the ONE question I would ask that you focus on before all of the personal defenses/ attacks:

Does the bag @Jill N reserved with @stylevialauren exist somewhere in the universe? If so, @Jill N should lose her deposit. If not, @stylevialauren should refund the deposit. It's a pretty clear line.

Lauren had to cancel the pre order when you refused to wait on the bag and filed a claim trying to scam her out of the deposit even though you agreed to wait on the bag to arrive or forfeit your deposit. Having had to cancel the pre order she never received the bag, saw style codes or additional pictures. Lauren does not work for Chanel and has no access to proprietary Chanel information. If you cared so much about knowing if the bag exists why didn’t you wait on it to arrive? I can’t believe you knowingly forfeited your deposit then claim the bag doesn’t exist when you wouldn’t wait on it to arrive which would prove things one way or another. Doesn’t make sense. A business agreement is a business agreement plain and simple!
But it sounds like she canceled bc she received confirmation from saks & chanel in general that the black hardware she wanted wasn’t actually being released so she canceled & purchased the black & gold elsewhere so she wouldn’t miss that combo as well? Not because she didn’t want to wait, if anything it seems like she would be happy to still get the black hardware IF it existed, but it doesn’t. If something doesn’t exist, then she’s not breaking a contract at all. And she shouldn’t have to wait for an imaginary bag if she has confirmed that it doesn’t exist.
That’s my understanding and seems pretty black and white to me.

And I posted on the previous page that I had a positive experience with Lauren, but this sounds like the buyer is in the right. I know what it’s like to have your reputation attacked over a misunderstanding and I don’t believe either of these ladies are scammers & it’s unfortunate it had to be taken to the public like this.

Last edited:
Anyone with any experience with
Timelessv0uge or looking_for_lux?
I’m looking to purchase a resale item from timelessv0uge and possibly having looking_for_luxe source me an item.. any and all suggestions or experience is appreciated! Thank you!

Anyone with any experience with
Timelessv0uge or looking_for_lux?
I’m looking to purchase a resale item from timelessv0uge and possibly having looking_for_luxe source me an item.. any and all suggestions or experience is appreciated! Thank you!
I have only sold through timelessv0gue and I found her to be unethical, sneaky and dishonest.

Apparently my bag doesn’t worth much because it is not rare anymore (which I didn’t believe so but decided to take her words since she is the professional- so I thought).
Mind you, whilst Chanel still producing the style, my colour combo with that kind HW has never been repeated - even to the day.

The bag didn’t take long to sell and even at lower price than she originally quoted.
I just wanted to sell the bag and get the money so I agreed because she said she has only received this offer.

Low and behold, a couple of months after, the bag was relisted at exactly the same condition (protective films, imperfections, scuffs etc are exactly like my bag so I’m almost 100% certain it was the same bag = my bag).
Further to my suspicion, the post of my bag when she was trying to sell was nowhere to be found anymore on her IG account (I could see it was deleted).

And!!!!! She relisted it sooooo much higher than what she did for me!
Again, the bag sold in less than two days!

I guess it shows the popularity of the bag which is totally opposite to what she has claimed!!

I asked her because I was really curious whether it was indeed my bag and if so, why she quoted me significantly lower.

She confirmed it was the same bag and was so defensive and I felt all her responses to my questions sounded like excuses and most didnt even make sense!!! ...... (long correspondences) and at the end I told her that I was so disappointed for what she did.

At the end she apologised and stated she was doing her other client (the buyer of my bag) a favour by selling it higher than she did for me so that the client wouldn’t loose much money!

WHAT?????
What kind of logic is that???
‘I’m not as valued client as she is to you??? ‘ - I asked her.

I have lost more than $600 by trusting her that my bag is not rare or sought after!

How I’m still so angry when telling this story shows I guess, that I still haven’t gotten over this whole thing.
Since then I vowed I would never ever come close to such dishonest person like her!

So I would not recommend her to even my worst enemy! :yucky:

I have only sold through timelessv0gue and I found her to be unethical, sneaky and dishonest.

Apparently my bag doesn’t worth much because it is not rare anymore (which I didn’t believe so but decided to take her words since she is the professional- so I thought).
Mind you, whilst Chanel still producing the style, my colour combo with that kind HW has never been repeated - even to the day.

The bag didn’t take long to sell and even at lower price than she originally quoted.
I just wanted to sell the bag and get the money so I agreed because she said she has only received this offer.

Low and behold, a couple of months after, the bag was relisted at exactly the same condition (protective films, imperfections, scuffs etc are exactly like my bag so I’m almost 100% certain it was the same bag = my bag).
Further to my suspicion, the post of my bag when she was trying to sell was nowhere to be found anymore on her IG account (I could see it was deleted).

And!!!!! She relisted it sooooo much higher than what she did for me!
Again, the bag sold in less than two days!

I guess it shows the popularity of the bag which is totally opposite to what she has claimed!!

I asked her because I was really curious whether it was indeed my bag and if so, why she quoted me significantly lower.

She confirmed it was the same bag and was so defensive and I felt all her responses to my questions sounded like excuses and most didnt even make sense!!! ...... (long correspondences) and at the end I told her that I was so disappointed for what she did.

At the end she apologised and stated she was doing her other client (the buyer of my bag) a favour by selling it higher than she did for me so that the client wouldn’t loose much money!

WHAT?????
What kind of logic is that???
‘I’m not as valued client as she is to you??? ‘ - I asked her.

I have lost more than $600 by trusting her that my bag is not rare or sought after!

How I’m still so angry when telling this story shows I guess, that I still haven’t gotten over this whole thing.
Since then I vowed I would never ever come close to such dishonest person like her!

So I would not recommend her to even my worst enemy! :yucky:
Totally unethical :sad: Sorry you had such a terrible experience

Reactions: darling*lucia