LV Speedy Black and White

Aug 19, 2011
Hi, whats your thought about this bag? Is it too masculine?

All my LV is mono so i thought this would be good to add in my collection especially it is limited edition and love the red colored handle, multi-colored side, strap and the checkered interior but im not sure about the damier print and white pipping?

I just recently got the giant speedy so im not sure if i should get this one?

Also, for those who already own this bag, can u show me pic of yr piping and mods shot ;)

Attachments

• 20190906_162828.jpg
    20190906_162828.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:
Hi, whats your thought about this bag? Is it too masculine?

All my LV is mono so i thought this would be good to add in my collection especially it is limited edition and love the red colored handle, multi-colored side, strap and the checkered interior but im not sure about the damier print and white pipping?

I just recently got the giant speedy so im not sure if i should get this one?

Also, for those who already own this bag, can u show me pic of yr piping and mods shot ;)
I personally really like this bag! But I think it’s completely sold out in the US.

Reactions: iheartschanel
I love it. Not masculine at all. I’ve been trying to get my hands on this, along with the Giant Speedy to no avail. Glad you were able to secure one.

I was told by CS they’re sold out but since it’s not a limited edition, more will be popping up in about 6 weeks. But who knows?? Not holding my breath.

I love it. Not masculine at all. I’ve been trying to get my hands on this, along with the Giant Speedy to no avail. Glad you were able to secure one.

I was told by CS they’re sold out but since it’s not a limited edition, more will be popping up in about 6 weeks. But who knows?? Not holding my breath.

I love my giant speedy to death..glad that my SA did all she could to pre-order for me. 12 weeks wait is definitely worth it.

Oh man, u mean the damier black white speedy is non limited? Well, that might be a deal breaker for me cos i would might prefer a limited edition for speedy. :lol: thank you very much for your intel :love:

I love my giant speedy to death..glad that my SA did all she could to pre-order for me. 12 weeks wait is definitely worth it.

Oh man, u mean the damier black white speedy is non limited? Well, that might be a deal breaker for me cos i would might prefer a limited edition for speedy. :lol: thank you very much for your intel :love:

I’m not an expert on LV, but that’s what a CS Rep told me 2 days ago; however as everyone here knows all Reps have been giving conflicting info so don’t hold me on the intel. :biggrin:

I too was fortunate enough to get a few items from the Giant collection. Here they are.

5D42F771-E4A2-4C12-B709-BB6678424F80.jpeg

I had the speedy in my cart and checked out on 3 separate occasions, only for my order to get canceled. On one occasion it took over a week for it to cancel. Crazy!!!

I’m not an expert on LV, but that’s what a CS Rep told me 2 days ago; however as everyone here knows all Reps have been giving conflicting info so don’t hold me on the intel. :biggrin:

I too was fortunate enough to get a few items from the Giant collection. Here they are.

View attachment 4534057

I had the speedy in my cart and checked out on 3 separate occasions, only for my order to get canceled. On one occasion it took over a week for it to cancel. Crazy!!!

Wow thats a haul. So u are jusy missing the khaki speedy :eek: congrats....!! I love your khaki neverfull... not sure if i would use though...

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Wow thats a haul. So u are jusy missing the khaki speedy :eek: congrats....!! I love your khaki neverfull... not sure if i would use though...
Thank you. When I got the NF I fell in love with the colors (khaki/beige) and was happy I had gotten it instead of the speedy, which is white/beige. I’m not good with light colors, that’s why I don’t have many azur pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrTr
Since July, I’ve had this bag and I love it. It is so versatile and looks different with different straps. @travelbliss created a thread for this bag (I cannot find the link) and I posted pics there and I also posted pics in the LV in action thread.

EmmJay you have some awesome cool bags and I love all your mod shots. Gotta check it out. Probably will do it when my grandson falls asleep. (He’s 1-1/2.) :heart:

Reactions: EmmJay