My little Gucci fam. Show me yours!

Love OPs bags! Been wishing for a Marmont flap!

I've sold nearly all of my Gucci bags , I'm only left with a vintage coated canvas camera bag . I just bought a vintage Gucci accessories collection 2 way clutch and handbag as a present for a family member . It has white canvas instead of the signature canvas. I thought that was unique!

Remaining - vintage coated canvas camera bag

In possession of (until I give the gift) - vintage Gucci accessories collection with the white canvas 2 way clutch bag with white canvasf30ded7c-20f0-4827-949b-1669a22bf0b4.png 163572ba-788f-42dd-aba0-d409b077d3e8.png

Sold - vintage White Jackie hobo with strap extension (can wear shoulder or use the extension and wear it crossbody), blue shoulder bag and canvas business breifcase bag

Love OPs bags! Been wishing for a Marmont flap!

I've sold nearly all of my Gucci bags , I'm only left with a vintage coated canvas camera bag . I just bought a vintage Gucci accessories collection 2 way clutch and handbag as a present for a family member . It has white canvas instead of the signature canvas. I thought that was unique!

Remaining - vintage coated canvas camera bag

In possession of (until I give the gift) - vintage Gucci accessories collection with the white canvas 2 way clutch bag with white canvasView attachment 4534629 View attachment 4534630

Sold - vintage White Jackie hobo with strap extension (can wear shoulder or use the extension and wear it crossbody), blue shoulder bag and canvas business breifcase bag

I got my Marmont Flap from Fashionphile for a decent price and excellent condition.

I really love the briefcase. It has a 70s boss vibe!