Do you still wear your bow satchel?

Superbe

May 29, 2014
Was curious if any ladies here still wear the so popular once upon a time bow bag?

I still appreciate and like the design but haven’t worn mine in a couple of years probably because it looks dated and hasn’t been in style for a while (and resale value is so low that there’s no point for me to even try to sell it)

I haven't worn mine in years either. I have the large one that's too big for cross body and I don't really care for hand carrying my bags at the moment because I have a small child. I love that bag though and it was one of my first high end bags. Will not get rid as I am sure my needs will probably change again at some point.

I still use my old bow bag. I think it looks great.
View attachment 4532588

And I just bought a preloved bow bag from the Real Real, so you know I'm going to use it. View attachment 4532586
Oh, that pistachio green!! So gorgeous. Do you the offical name of the color?

I'd say the Bow bag is a really well designed bag. It looks great and quite elegant in black or beige, and just awesome in a fun color like this one.

Oh, that pistachio green!! So gorgeous. Do you the offical name of the color?

I'd say the Bow bag is a really well designed bag. It looks great and quite elegant in black or beige, and just awesome in a fun color like this one.

Yes!! What a lovely color!

I'm always surprised at how spacious mine is without having to really dig around to find something. My bow is in Fumo.

Last edited: