Reveal - Toile De Jouy Clutch

I went to Dior today with the intention to get a wallet as christmas present for myself.

Lucky for me, I saw the Toile De Jouy Clutch and asked my SA to let me try it on. I love this print series alot. By far my top favourite, after following Dior for so many years. Hub approved this clutch and so I happily call it my own!

This clutch has a removable card slot case and pouch. So useful! It has the usual Dior charm and a chain. I can sling or wear cross body

Too beautiful. Just like a piece of beautiful romantic art. [emoji7]

Pics below!View attachment 4287583View attachment 4287584View attachment 4287585View attachment 4287587View attachment 4287588View attachment 4287589View attachment 4287590View attachment 4287591View attachment 4287592

Gorgeous piece!! I actually just found one as well. It’s being shipped to me so I haven’t seen it in person. May I ask what all you can fit in it? And are you still enjoying it? Thanks!!

Reactions: oranGetRee
Gorgeous piece!! I actually just found one as well. It’s being shipped to me so I haven’t seen it in person. May I ask what all you can fit in it? And are you still enjoying it? Thanks!!

Hi! You can put in your mobile phone, lipstick and other small items. I usually just use the detachable card slots and put in my phone. Still loving it!

Reactions: forgetmenot301