The JADE thread!

I finally got around to taking a few pics of my new ring. I am so happy with it! It has good translucence, the colour is vibrant and I adore the design. I would say the last pic is how it looks most often but the colour ranges from orange to a red orange depending on lighting.

Attachments

• EB6026C1-3A4E-45FC-8912-B5F72CF5413C.jpeg
    EB6026C1-3A4E-45FC-8912-B5F72CF5413C.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 0D7D8709-097F-499C-90FC-BA1DE02828E6.jpeg
    0D7D8709-097F-499C-90FC-BA1DE02828E6.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 105
  • CE92E552-267C-48D3-A503-1780F01BA1B6.jpeg
    CE92E552-267C-48D3-A503-1780F01BA1B6.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 103
  • CCB4A842-E27B-4A31-B033-CC48EFB60B80.jpeg
    CCB4A842-E27B-4A31-B033-CC48EFB60B80.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 102
I finally got around to taking a few pics of my new ring. I am so happy with it! It has good translucence, the colour is vibrant and I adore the design. I would say the last pic is how it looks most often but the colour ranges from orange to a red orange depending on lighting.

Color is very vibrant and the translucence is amazing :smile:

Very pretty . Is it from Yok Dee ? It’s a very pretty dainty design . The pop of color reminds me rich orange red amber and wool certainly brighthen any outfits !

It’s from All About Jade. Bernie have you been to Yok Dee and All about Jade? I believe they both have storefronts. I have bought one item from each and can say they both have good customer service -especially All About Jade. Excellent customer service.

It’s from All About Jade. Bernie have you been to Yok Dee and All about Jade? I believe they both have storefronts. I have bought one item from each and can say they both have good customer service -especially All About Jade. Excellent customer service.

I have been to both when I used to live there, and yes, they have lovely things. Recently, after seeing Bernie’s pictures of Chinatown, I’m reminded of the times I used to visit the jade shops there. The disadvantage of having easy access to jade shops was that there were too many temptations and I was not good at resisting temptation, lol.

@2boys_jademommy and @berniechocolate Thanks so much - all this talk of Yok Dee made me check them out online. They have an eternity / mystic knot pendant that I’ve been trying to find for a while! I also asked them about putting a bail and they responded so quickly! It will take 3-4 working days to attach the bail so I think I’ll get my pendant next week! Yay!!

@2boys_jademommy and @berniechocolate Thanks so much - all this talk of Yok Dee made me check them out online. They have an eternity / mystic knot pendant that I’ve been trying to find for a while! I also asked them about putting a bail and they responded so quickly! It will take 3-4 working days to attach the bail so I think I’ll get my pendant next week! Yay!!

That’s great: - Can’t wait to see your new pendant!

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I got really excited about this lavender bangle, but then asked for pics in daylight (last 2) and the lavender is not as bright and pretty as in their listing pictures. Still tempted by it but the seller doesn't allow returns. What do you all think?

View attachment 4531062
View attachment 4531060 View attachment 4531061
View attachment 4531066 View attachment 4531067

Lavender is tricky to capture accurately and seems more vibrant under indoor or artificial light compared to sunlight. The patch of smoky grey is unique a I do t see the combination of lavender and dark grey too often. You should wait a bit and see if you keep thinking about it....

So I got the bangle from Suzzane-conner. She sent out the wrong bangle on purpose or not (the one she sent is obviously bleached). Here are the photos of the bangle she sent. The first few ones are of the ORDERED bangle. The ones in the natural light are my pictures.
Sorry I missed this. I’ve been getting ready for my son’s wedding on Saturday. It’s definitely not the same bangle. Has she responded to you? It’s a such a shame this happened, hopefully this gets resolved soon. I’m always afraid of suggesting sellers for this reason. I’d be leery of accepting anything but a refund at this point. Sorry this happened to you.