Spectacular September 2019 pickups

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
Hello friends:wave:

Please excuse that I'm posting our September thread a bit early but it happens to coincide with my 2-year anniversary here on TPF. That adage is so true, time flies when you're having fun, and it's always a blast here. I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to everyone on this AHMazing forum for being informative, funny, kind, honest and supportive of each other's LV addiction and wish you a wonderful F/W Season ahead with your beautiful LV's!

This year's September releases are going to be fabulous and I can't wait to see those stunning reveals:drinks: Cheers!

+1 on what TK said — the blue is simply stunning. I can see why you strayed from your usual pink, lol. Such a beautiful way to keep warm during the Fall. And what a gorgeous piece of luggage — you always travel in style :smile:. Congrats on these wonderful goodies — and also Happy 2nd TPF Anniversary. Lovely to have you in our TPF community :smile:.

Please excuse that I'm posting our September thread a bit early but it happens to coincide with my 2-year anniversary here on TPF. That adage is so true, time flies when you're having fun, and it's always a blast here. I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to everyone on this AHMazing forum for being informative, funny, kind, honest and supportive of each other's LV addiction and wish you a wonderful F/W Season ahead with your beautiful LV's!

This year's September releases are going to be fabulous and I can't wait to see those stunning reveals:drinks: Cheers!
I love the name of this post:smile:
Happy two year anniversary! I’ve been on here way too long, but it is fun!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis

Happy 2 years! When I read your post I thought wth?? September oh no? Where has August gone and where have I been. Normally I’m first to the new day because I’m in Aussie land and I thought who can be faster than us here lol and faster by a few days!!! Lol it’s only 29th here today so still 2 days to go. Nonetheless thanks for sharing your excitement and love your gorgeous blue scarf! I can tell there will be more blue items to come in your wardrobe! Enjoy! And yes looking forward to the spring releases

I love your post and your beautiful scarf. :heart:Happy Anniversary. :smile:

@Iamminda
@chloebagfreak
@Johnpauliegal
Thank you, LVoelies! :heart:It's been an amazing experience exactly because of your fabulous presence in this forum:love:

@Bumbles
Wish I could edit the 1st post to include this: Wishing you and other LVoely members from Australia a bright new Spring/Summer Season as well:drinks: Excited to see your balmy LV pics and latest reveals!

@Iamminda
@chloebagfreak
@Johnpauliegal
Thank you, LVoelies! :heart:It's been an amazing experience exactly because of your fabulous presence in this forum:love:

@Bumbles
Wish I could edit the 1st post to include this: Wishing you and other LVoely members from Australia a bright new Spring/Summer Season as well:drinks: Excited to see your balmy LV pics and latest reveals!
Thank you! So very sweet of you!!