Bottega Veneta in Action!

Nodini and espadrilles in Monalisa, accessories :smile:

Monalisa looks great on you! I like your jewelry pieces, too. (I tried searching for the silver butterfly earrings from the same collection as your bracelet, but I was too late. I'm glad to have the classic silver BV pieces that I have, now hearing that the jewelry line will be diminished or phased out; the artisanship is really something.)

Reactions: ksuromax
Monalisa looks great on you! I like your jewelry pieces, too. (I tried searching for the silver butterfly earrings from the same collection as your bracelet, but I was too late. I'm glad to have the classic silver BV pieces that I have, now hearing that the jewelry line will be diminished or phased out; the artisanship is really something.)
thank you!
i am wearing other BV silver earrings all the time, i stopped buying any other earrings completely, as i don't want to switch out of my simple hoops! :biggrin:
all 3 chains i scored recently at the reseller's site, all were 'unused' no any signs of wear whatsoever, i guess they are just too simple and small on their own, but i wear 3 of them and they look great!!

Well, aren’t you the cool one today (and every day). Love that color.
thank you! :ty:
LOVE your color combination of purple with that cool lime linen dress! Color blocking perfection!
I bought this dress in Italy, to me it's the best souvenir (apart from my BV haul!) i could get from my trip! :biggrin:
Thank you!

Reactions: southernbelle43